• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
dog-cat-kitten-kissing-puppy-653686.jpg

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
..a whole hot dog for me...sniff..sniff....sniff......Hoffa.....sniff...Hoffa...double sniff...

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm building a small shed with raw pine. I'm sealing the ends of the pine with primer. the shed will be about 9 x 10 x 9 foot. The pine will not rest directly upon the ground but upon plastic pieces and will be tied down to concrete footers. I'm not sure, yet, whether I will park a vehicle under or use it to cure lumber or leave it roofless and put a bed up at the top. I'll probably do the middle option.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Typically my new hat fitters didn't turn up yesterday. Apparently things were not normal. This is a uniquely french excuse. However today they arrived, set the cherry picker into action. Drove it to its limits of height and did a wonderful job of fitting my new hat.

IMG_20220628_163449.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Typically my new hat fitters didn't turn up yesterday. Apparently things were not normal. This is a uniquely french excuse. However today they arrived, set the cherry picker into action. Drove it to its limits of height and did a wonderful job of fitting my new hat.

Your name is Rapunzel?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hikers, pay attention...this could save your life.....ever since this gastrointestinal thing has calmed down a bit....I like corn muffins, I really enjoy eating them.....I could eat them every day...

3d392a161ea9268dd5ea3c819993b896.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, are you still working for us a living?

Of course I am and you bunch of deadbeat, good-fer-nothin', lazy, do-nothin', rocking-chair-rangers, are getting on my nerves...ya bunch of ding, dang, lay-a-bout, living off the backs of the working man, RETIREEEEES!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course I am and you bunch of deadbeat, good-fer-nothin', lazy, do-nothin', rocking-chair-rangers, are getting on my nerves...ya bunch of ding, dang, lay-a-bout, living off the backs of the working man, RETIREEEEES!!!!
Thank you for your service...such as it is.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I finally broke down and am listening to the 1/6 hearing while posting on RF. I might get a wee bit upset.