• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
R.928d098ef75027c690dcbb8203bb1897

Thanks for making my point

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's been getting massive subsidies all along.
I say too much already.
That's unAmerican.

The only difference between a crowd of corporate lobbyists lining up for a government handout and the dogs at the dog park asking for cookies is that the dogs are politer about begging.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's unAmerican.

The only difference between a crowd of corporate lobbyists lining up for a government handout and the dogs at the dog park asking for cookies is that the dogs are politer about begging.
One thing I can say for Elon Musk though,
he's never humped my leg.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I live with my mother and father. Several days ago, one of us received a jury summons. It wasn't my mother. It was either my father or me, but we don't know who exactly yet. He and I have the same name, and there is nothing on the letter indicating which one of us the court has in mind. My suffix is not on the letter, which could mean it was addressed to my father, but, in the past, jury summons sent to me did not include my suffix. The previous one I had received had my birthdate on it whereas this one does not have any birthdate on it. So, I thought I would go to the court website and register in order to find out whether the summons is for my father or me. Nope. Our city no longer gives residents the option to respond to a summons online. All who receive a summons are now required to sign it in ink and mail it to the court as if we are still living in frickin' 1999. Anyway, yesterday, I called the municipal court and spoke to a representative to get clarification on who exactly the summons is for. The department that will figure it out has five business days. Thankfully, that is more than enough time needed in order for one of us to sign the summons and mail it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm getting a Migraine, but I think I caught it in time with 800mg Ibuprofen,,,,it seems to be dulling a bit