• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
75174.gif

You know, I'm tired of the gratuitous violence in your posts........ so you're now on my "To be Mauled" list....and before you accuse me of the same thing.....your impending mauling is not gratuitous....because there is a good reason for it and it is not uncalled for in this case...... violence yes...but gratuitous , no

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know, I'm tired of the gratuitous violence in your posts........ so you're now on my "To be Mauled" list....and before you accuse me of the same thing.....your impending mauling is not gratuitous....because there is a good reason for it and it is not uncalled for in this case...... violence yes...but gratuitous , no
Dumb bear.
That wasn't a violent image. It wasn't a human head.
The Martian simply removed his (her?) human mask.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Dumb bear.
That wasn't a violent image. It wasn't a human head.
The Martian simply removed his (her?) human mask.

It was senseless violence ya spreader of decent and indecency.....there's a name for people like you....I just don't remember what it is at the moment...but trust me...there's a name

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Such an alienist assumption to assume the alien is being violent.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If'n you like that young whippersnapper type'o noise.
You must be a dinosaur thinking that's whippersnapper noise. Myself, I don't like or know much about the real whippersnapper noise. That would be things like that Machine Gun Kelley who is so lame he tries to pick fights with established non-whippersnapper artists to promote himself. Eminem verbally smacked a ***** up worse than anything A Pimp Named Slickback has ever done, and it shouldn't be long before Corey Taylor bites his head off. And then there's that Billie Whateverish. And one a great line coming from the Prince of ****ing Darkness himself, "what's a Beiber?"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You must be a dinosaur thinking that's whippersnapper noise. Myself, I don't like or know much about the real whippersnapper noise. That would be things like that Machine Gun Kelley who is so lame he tries to pick fights with established non-whippersnapper artists to promote himself. Eminem verbally smacked a ***** up worse than anything A Pimp Named Slickback has ever done, and it shouldn't be long before Corey Taylor bites his head off. And then there's that Billie Whateverish. And one a great line coming from the Prince of ****ing Darkness himself, "what's a Beiber?"
Yer still one of those whippersnappers....with yer heavy
metal, yer punk rock, & yer rap. All terrible noise to me.