• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I've went from adds wanting Newsome recalled coming from a group that included James Dobson.
Now it's an add against the recall from a group who supported striking California's non discrimination law and replace it with affirmative action.
I guess I should just be happy I have more than thoroughly confused the hell and crap out of ad algorithms.
part of the advertising algorithms is how much different companies are willing to pay to get access to your data profile...Newsome and company are spending obscene amounts of money right now to kill the recall...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
part of the advertising algorithms is how much different companies are willing to pay to get access to your data profile...Newsome and company are spending obscene amounts of money right now to kill the recall...
Yesterday it was the Dodson ad that I saw.
My ads keep going back and forth between D-ouchy dems and R-tard reps. Like supporting Trump and his agenda to PC cries for censorship.
And yesterday, get rid of Newsom from those who'd do away with my legal protections; today it keeps Newsom a group who want to do away with my legal protections.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It sounds like parts of it are.
But you're experience sounds like a perfect
storm of not suited for each other.
Indiana is not suited for many. Prudish, white bread, racist Bible humpers is about the only group it's suitable for. But even them it's not good for with the drug problems and ocean of bars.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Must have been a car show in my area today, I saw Ferraris, Lamborghinis, porsche, Ford GT, and a couple of old school custom hot rods

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He thought bloke and bloody were impressive. I shot back bollocks. He defined it wrong. After wanker, and daft belend and can't be arsed he just accepted he's a silly sod and all sixes and sevens while declaring I watch too much British television. I corrected him its the telly. :laughing:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And you don't share the noise of those fine cars?
It's not cool to be a bogart.

I do not understand that post at all.....

I also saw one of these today that looked like this actually, looked brand new too

1-1564430869006@2x.jpg