• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Interesting you should mention that. The woman I was engaged to between wives had a son, and her son was little and he really liked the teletubbies. For her ex-husband this was a never ending irritant and source of argument because, the 3 year old boy, watching he teletubbies, was going to turn his son gay.
Yeah, that's what the Evangelical fundies were saying back then. Along with the demon thing.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yeah, that's what the Evangelical fundies were saying back then. Along with the demon thing.

Should have seen his reaction when his 3 year old son asked for a toy shopping cart for Christmas and his ex-wife got it for him....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
b70af167f338deb88eaa362d66e6d50f--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg
My oldest niece watched that. But not for long. It was quickly replaced by Blue's Clues. And I still remember all the songs from that show to this day.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That one song should go "We just got a letter, We just a letter. We just got a letter. Who the hell do I owe?"
And, just to throw it out there, Steve's a *****.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was luckier.
My nieces watched Pee Wee's Playhouse.
I endured a gaunlet of children's programing from '94 until about the time Cars and the Incredibles were released. I know hardly anything about those two, but I marked them as significant markers of officially being out of the loop for kids stuff for once in my life.
Fairly Odd Parents was one of my favorites watching with them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Should have seen his reaction when his 3 year old son asked for a toy shopping cart for Christmas and his ex-wife got it for him....
I'll assume it's approximately about kind of like my mom's reaction when I asked an Easy Bake Oven and My Little Pony stuff, lmao.