• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
May 18 (This coming Tuesday) Walmart plans to allow vaccinated employees to stop wearing masks.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
May 15 is always the safe date for me.
I've never succeeded in rushing it by more than a couple days.
Michigan is reliably brutal to my wee flowers & veggies.

Just about every day is a saints day i France. . St Mamertus, St. Pancras, and St. Servatius. day's fall on May 11, May 12, and May 13. They are known as the ice saints or San Glass . After their fete days there will be no more frost so planting here begins in earnest.

I don't do saints days so began planting about a month a ago when the vines began sprouting.

A hard frost hit a few says later killing off the the new vine shoots and about half a dozen geraniums.

The moral is, take note of old wives tails.

BTW. Ir is said much of the french grape harvest will be affected, buy your french wine now before the price peaks

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's also time for spring cleaning.

7hI8.gif

ChristineM

Premium Member
To be honest, I'm not sure. He must have vacuumed up something flammable. It looks like the kind of mishap a bear and a Scottish groundskeeper would have if they collaborated on a cleaning project.

Oh our vacuums (and washing machines) blow up often, i was more concerned with spring cleaning... what is that :rolleyes:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh our vacuums (and washing machines) blow up often, i was more concerned with spring cleaning... what is that :rolleyes:

These are springs that have been cleaned......

compression-springs.jpg

This spring is dirty and needs cleaning....ergo...spring cleaning
800px_COLOURBOX2180804.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't do saints days so began planting about a month a ago when the vines began sprouting.
A hard frost hit a few says later killing off the the new vine shoots and about half a dozen geraniums.

The moral is, take note of old wives tails tales.
I hope that my correction actually expresses your intent.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I wonder if bigger cats could eliminate lawyers.

We don't have problems with lawyers (known here as solicitors) .

Paragraph 8.9 of the Code of Conduct for Solicitors, RELs and RFLs says: You do not make unsolicited approaches to members of the public, with the exception of current or former clients, in order to advertise legal services provided by you, or your business or employer.​

But i do get loads of spam from Salt lake city for some reason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We don't have problems with lawyers (known here as solicitors) .

Paragraph 8.9 of the Code of Conduct for Solicitors, RELs and RFLs says: You do not make unsolicited approaches to members of the public, with the exception of current or former clients, in order to advertise legal services provided by you, or your business or employer.​

But i do get loads of spam from Salt lake city for some reason.
Perhaps because Spam is salty?