• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
1126794.jpg
If I say I've been there because it looks like pretty much everywhere else in that area, am I lying?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I won't say who.......but that seems to be the strategy of a certain Gov of a state named after York England.....
Yeah, at least people have a reason to anger with the one there.
Here, it's been a Republican butthurt fest since Newsome was elected they've been trying to recall him, and now they are more butthurt over covid restrictions. He's done some wrong, but an election a year before reelection? He's not that bad and it's a waste of time and money.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I refuse to resign my RF membership no matter what scurrilous rumors are spread by the real malefactors.

All of my legion of supporters agree that my conduct is beyond reproach rejecting the evil charges emanating from degenerate groundskeepers and gluttonous thieving Ursus americanus.

0ce8cddcbbb19d11199fa8ae2d81927f.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I shan't say more....no, no I mustn't

What about New Paltz? I drove through there once, and it made me wonder if there was an old Paltz.

Too bad New York didn't remain New Amsterdam. Then it would be entirely different.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's an interesting video. It captured a lightning bolt destroying a tree.

Watch: Lightning strike destroys tree outside Wisconsin high school - UPI.com

"Initially, the students and staff were startled by the event; however, after realizing what had just happened, they were fascinated by the rare incident that occurred just feet from them," Johnson told WBAY-TV.

A video recorded by a school security camera shows the moment the tree was illuminated by the bolt of lightning before crashing to the ground in pieces.

Johnson said no one was injured and there was no damage to the property other than the destroyed tree.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I guess he got tired of waiting for his pic-a-nic basket too BooBoo! I think I’d mosey on to the next Rest Stop....

169447461_10159343237214238_6891266464969508836_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What about New Paltz? I drove through there once, and it made me wonder if there was an old Paltz.

Too bad New York didn't remain New Amsterdam. Then it would be entirely different.

blurting out that this Gov is from the state that was also named after Old Amsterdam........ and later named after old York.......would be wrong....I just can't say......to say more would be incomprehensibly wrong

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
blurting out that this Gov is from the state that was also named after Old Amsterdam........ and later named after old York.......would be wrong....I just can't say......to say more would be incomprehensibly wrong

As to your clear and evident political persuasion:

this-grizzly-bear-was-caught-rolling-down-a-hill--2-21381-1440468653-8_dblbig.jpg

xOBqOo5.gif

ag7PdRD.gif