• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I take no credit, being unedumacated.
But Wu Wei did his masters thesis on the Kardashians.
I don't think that'll work.
Like if I say you are a Teletubbies fanatic and absolutely love and adore them and can't get enough, and try to act like it's somethign I'm not into, I'm at least not going to say their names. And I can't, because I don't know them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
For awhile last night and into the morning, the muscle the covid stuff was injected into hurt and ached, like someone beat it with a board or something.
(Might help explain the very unpleasant dream I had last night)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For awhile last night and into the morning, the muscle the covid stuff was injected into hurt and ached, like someone beat it with a board or something.
(Might help explain the very unpleasant dream I had last night)
Everyone younger than I am is getting the shot.
Not me. I've signed up for 4 different sources
to speed things up though.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't think that'll work.
Like if I say you are a Teletubbies fanatic and absolutely love and adore them and can't get enough, and try to act like it's somethign I'm not into, I'm at least not going to say their names. And I can't, because I don't know them.

I can't stand the teletubbies, but I know al their names... tinky winky, dipsy, la la, po...much like the Kardashians...they're names have been seared into my brain over the years

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Everyone younger than I am is getting the shot.
Not me. I've signed up for 4 different sources
to speed things up though.
Yeah, it's weird. I thought with all my currently existing chronic ailments I would be able to get bumped up the line because I just don't need another.
Turns out delivering food and groceries got me there first. Which I'll probably start doing again a couple weeks after my second shot, because I am going nuts being at home all the time and I won't have to worry about nosy ******** and naked *****es around me so much.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I can't stand the teletubbies, but I know al their names... tinky winky, dipsy, la la, po...much like the Kardashians...they're names have been seared into my brain over the years
Oh my god!
By the Ozzman who cometh and deliver us unto Rock, may the Power of Hendrix cleanse and redeem your soul!
That'll be 20 Led Zeppelins and 50 recitals of the hymns of St. Lemmy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh my god!
By the Ozzman who cometh and deliver us unto Rock, may the Power of Hendrix cleanse and redeem your soul!
That'll be 20 Led Zeppelins and 50 recitals of the hymns of St. Lemmy.

relax, breathe, calm down....I have kids....prior to my second marriage the woman I was engaged to had kids...they all loved, and continually watched the Teletubbies.....and had the stuffed toys...etc.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
dc73067665c3f7280fe5f73c5c9c6215.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If Dukat was still around, it would be interesting to have them in some kind of "Odd Couple" type sitcom.
That would be interesting. They really don't even have to change anything about the characters to fit the "neat freak and messy slob" thing of the show. Garak plans an elaborate assassination with no loose ends and no mess, Dukat decides it's too much work and effort, blows everybody up, and blames a Bajoran resistance group.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
relax, breathe, calm down....I have kids....prior to my second marriage the woman I was engaged to had kids...they all loved, and continually watched the Teletubbies.....and had the stuffed toys...etc.
Be gone from that bear, vile demon! The power of Ozzy compels you! Be gone, or know the wrath of his holy teeth clamping down on your neck and biting your head off!
tumblr_ny4m1wRJfW1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

You've been warned, Demon!