• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
well......wish I could go for a nice long walk

Soon, very soon

fingers-crossed-image-for-blog-post.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'd lend you my superior fully functioning knees,
were it not for the fact that I can't.

Thanks

Tomorrow I find out when they are going to start making me a cyborg....starting with the knees....only question is will it be a partial or a full cyborgization of the knees

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks

Tomorrow I find out when they are going to start making me a cyborg....starting with the knees....only question is will it be a partial or a full cyborgization of the knees
You won't be the same person. We'll have to get to know you all over again. How tedious.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You won't be the same person. We'll have to get to know you all over again. How tedious.

hmmmm had not thought of that....I might be less grumpy......... I can't have that....... must maintain and increase grumpiness.... worse yet.... it may make me want to go for a walk...thereby educing my RF time.... not sure this knee thing is worth it

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thanks

As long as you don't start talking about assimilation and resistance...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanks

And after the knees, you can get hips.
I am green with envy.....not!