• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article249693258.html
A Missouri pastor is on leave after delivering a sermon telling women to lose weight and submit to the sexual desires of their husbands to keep them from straying.

Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark took a leave of absence Tuesday from First General Baptist in Malden after widespread criticism of his sexist sermon in late February. Besides weight loss and sex, Clark told wives to wear makeup, dress nicely, choose appropriate hairstyles and appear less “butch.”
Women are to submit fully to their husbands, according to Paul. So he's not technically wrong to say this.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
rArJ4WstenJ4t_A4m4z-OGW0pHrg37uiLyTw4TXTBDNKOKvLpk8NN_NqBM-KwhyerrPi7si_FpwpeRfsgMsd4Qz20xPKIn15ZHxNURpawUn4ez8UR4ubD89ng3U7GaliM7PJh-L5Om94ylr2dzaoT7FT4HjM2emnsOMv_A

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I seem to have found myself in an interesting predicament.
My orthotics work so well that after wearing them all day I'm having a terribly difficult time managing without as my body goes from vasty better alignment to trying to forced trying to cope with a whackass alignment suddenly thrown on to it. I've staggered like I'm drunk, lost my balance, and fell over trying to get up once.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What if she's pregnant?

Is she?

Kind of like the irate handicapped guy, who had every reason to be upset, someone had pasked in the space right next to his van. The space that had the white horizontal stripes though it indicating "no parking"

We were trying to locate the owner, we even ticketed the vehicle, and then the handicapped driver went off on me with this tirade about not doing my job and "What if I had a doctor's appointment?" To which I said..."Do you have a doctor's appointment?"...he stopped yelling...looked at me sheepishly and said..."no"..."I said...."sp your point is?"......and he sat there quietly until the owner of the illegally parked car came out, moved it, and got a lecture from me that included..."Next time you get towed"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Someone drinks lite beer!
Rad15048a46287a27bc33c2645e40fb67

Not me...I hates the stuff and I hates cold beer too....so take your Goebbels-esq propaganda elsewhere you skirt wearing sissy

when it comes to beer,,,,, this is as close to light beer as I get

iu

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well....at least you might have good taste in beer....in friends on RF (see @Revoltingest) your taste is horrible...as is your judgement when it comes to corn fumes......but possibly in beer it is better....

how about...
iu
Guiness black lager is OK. And pretty funny that they actually have something darker than their regular beer, lmao. Been awhile since I've had it, but I seem to remember liking it more than their regular beer.