• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
cso_botnets_robots_by_tampatra_gettyimages-958007764blue_binary_matrix_by_bannosuke_gettyimages-687353118_2400x1600-100800407-large.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I had an encounter with a TSA gomer who did things he should not have after my body was on display. I complained to the TSA and they basically said "oh well, that sometimes might happen." So now I'm looking where to go next.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I forgot my necklaces were on, and after seeing my body a male TSA agent said he had to do a pat down, but it was more of feel up.

Brickjectivity

Brick Block
Staff member
Premium Member
It is available (some is anyway) over the pond, all you need is deep pockets or a generous benefactor to provide you with a morsel or few
We Puddlians are grateful for our chocolate bunnies. Also children do not suffer from cheap chocolate. While adults are very particular about chocolate smoothness and ingredients, children are far less choosy and will eat anything that is chocolatey.