• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Gus Fring's last stand....
10_gustavodemise.gif
I am ashamed to say I watched that very entertaining show, and that episode was really satisfying. I also watched Better Call Saul, which was even better..at least as much of it as I did see. I may not have seen all of it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am ashamed to say I watched that very entertaining show, and that episode was really satisfying. I also watched Better Call Saul, which was even better..at least as much of it as I did see. I may not have seen all of it.
Both excellent shows, but I say Breaking Bad is tops.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Ultimately, that is Malcolm's dad, Hal, after snapping and leaving that mad family.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Apparently, the Democrats are so poor at conducting widespread voter fraud and rigged elections that there is no visible evidence of it, and yet they lost Senate, lost ground in the House, didn't gain anything in most of the state elections and are just barely going to be able eke out the presidency...maybe...

It must be true, Trump just said it on TV!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Apparently, the Democrats are so poor at conducting widespread voter fraud and rigged elections that there is no visible evidence of it, and yet they lost Senate, lost ground in the House, didn't gain anything in most of the state elections and are just barely going to be able eke out the presidency...maybe...

That's not it. All these mail in ballots, they just "all had Biden written on them. Just Biden written on them."

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Good point. Very logical.