• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sure!

And I know exactly as a woman how to do it...

@Revoltingest - Christine and I are women on tough times. Could you spare some money for her 1024 kids?

that deserves more than a funny frube although it is hilarious it is also creative and a winner par excellence, oh and i like it..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
f7ed0a40ef9d01382ade005056a9545d

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am worried, really worried.

This morning we popped into sarlat to get id photos for the new requirement for brits living in france to hold a residency card (thanks Brexit). We finalise the applications on monday at the department administrative offices.

First bad news, the photo machine returned my money with the message "your photographs are unsuitable for modern ID purposes" what???

Second attempt was better but i look like an escaped convict. Never mind, it will do the job.

On the way home we had arranged to call in at the doctors for our regular checkups.

When the doc stopped with the stethoscope over my heart and whispered "hmmm" my blood pressure must have shot through the roof.

She said i needed to see a cardiologist, it could be infection from my operations or something else.

Rather than asking me to get the cardioligist number from the secretary she actually made the phone call to book the appointment herself which didnt help the stress level any. When she asked the phone if there was an earlier reservation, stress starts steaming out my ears. When the cardioligist say she will open later on tuesday eaving for a special reservation i am ready to tear down the doctors office.

So i don't know, infection or worse, i will let you know.
I'm hoping for the best.:blueheart:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
May the female gods not have headaches when your time comes to be admitted into heaven.
But, if he goes to Heaven, I'll be lonely and bored in Hell. Which means Wu has to go to. Because I assume those two are what uncles are like with each other because I don't actually know. I'd say Sunrise as well, but all dogs go to heaven so that won't happen.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
But, if he goes to Heaven, I'll be lonely and bored in Hell. Which means Wu has to go to. Because I assume those two are what uncles are like with each other because I don't actually know. I'd say Sunrise as well, but all dogs go to heaven so that won't happen.

It's true that us trying to keep sunrise out of heaven is a wasted effort. That dog will ascend.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Since I am throwing money around....and I have no idea why or what for.....

200.gif

now....

giphy.gif

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you EVER TRIED to get someone to break one of those???:mad::confused:o_O:(:eek::oops::rolleyes:

And you thought getting change for a Benjamin was tough...:D

Was at a store yesterday that had a sign saying if you were unable to make exact change, your change would be donated to some charity or another(can't remember which one).