• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I thought haggis launchers were outlawed by the Geneva convention when the outlawed poison gas attacks

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Some people don't believe in being conventional.

Some people like conventions. They think they're fun, but a lot of people get all drunk and silly.

I don't like the political conventions; they're usually pretty dumb, and I expect the conventions for both parties this year will be a disaster.

Star Trek conventions are the only cool conventions there are.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
THUNDRSTORM!!!!!

b51e3f94807ad5e77402d86f0ac757f4.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And just think, the anti-masker **** retail amd food workers are enduring isn't really anything new. They've always been treated horribly. I've had things thrown at me and have been assaulted, and of course insulted numerous times, and that was many years ago, long before face-masks were required. Why don't people care about that stuff going on during normal times? Food fights, sexual harassment, belittlement, assaults, I read of the accounts with anti-maskers and I just see things really haven't changed.