• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
you do realize, just because you don’t call it a fortress of solitude.... does not mean you don’t have one
In this era, fortresses of solitude can't last. There are too many with psychological trebuchets and battering rams.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In this era, fortresses of solitude can't last. There are too many with psychological trebuchets and battering rams.
In my car, I can lock all my doors and there psychological trebuchets and battering rams end up like splattered bugs on my windshield.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My phone really needs to hurry and get here. I need to make money. Really bad. As in, I'm probably going to be really hurting myself driving more than my body can handle to try to make for a "new-new" phone and the lost income of this weekend, probably about 4-5 weeks of an extra day each week, which my knee doesn't like, but the hair on my face I like less.
I used to think getting my piercings was a demonstration of mind over matter sort of stuff and rising above the pain, but, now, I'm starting to think that was all just going to be a bunch of practice and warm ups for the pains I will be enduring over the next several months.
The real question, of course, is after all this pain, will I still find sexual arousal and desire in pain?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've never regretted dawdling in a fortress of solitude.

that's just the thing, I did dawdle.....but apparently not long enough... I need to work on my dawdling....and it appears....this may be the perfect day to work on it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
that's just the thing, I did dawdle.....but apparently not long enough... I need to work on my dawdling....and it appears....this may be the perfect day to work on it
You failed at dawdling?
Watch & learn from the master dawdle & dodge, purloin & procrastinate,
sloth & snooze, mischief & malinger, gold & brick, recreant & retirement.

Wu Wei

You failed at dawdling?
Watch & learn from the master dawdle & dodge, purloin & procrastinate,
sloth & snooze, mischief & malinger, gold & brick, recreant & retirement.

Well, I have 7.5 to 8 years to train.....to be a ....master dawdler, and lazy, do nothing, lay about, retiree

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I have 7.5 to 8 years to train.....to be a ....master dawdler, and lazy, do nothing, lay about, retiree
Practice, my boy...practice.
Have any tasks to do?
Put them off.
Have any responsibilities?
Shirk them.
Hear any calls to so something?
Ignore them.

Wu Wei

Practice, my boy...practice.
Have any tasks to do?
Put them off.
Have any responsibilities?
Shirk them.
Hear any calls to so something?
Ignore them.

I think I may be onto something here in the "do nothing" areana

When Mrs Wu leaves the house she goes from the family room to the laundry room to the garage. When she returns it is from the garage to the laundry room to the family room. In the family room is my brown leather recliner. If I am I sitting in it when she leaves and also sitting in it when she returns she goes off on me for sitting there and doing nothing all day.

Now, if I had gone into the backyard, removed and replaced the back deck and put in a patio, she would still go off on me for sitting in my chair and doing nothing all day....because she would not be able to see the new deck and patio from the entrance to the family room.

But if I move the trash cans from the back of the garage to the front of the garage...she sees something was done and she is happy...or as least as happy is she is capable of being.

I have known this for a long time, but something I did not really pay attention to until last Sunday. If I am not sitting in that chair when she returns, it does not matter if I had been sitting in it from the time she left until she returned, if I am not in it when she returns..... she is again as happy or at least as happy as she is capable of being. Today she was ecstatic, or as least as ecstatic as she is capable of because not only had I moved the trash cans, and that is all I had done, I was not in the chair when she returned....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

When Mrs Wu leaves the house she goes from the family room to the laundry room to the garage. When she returns it is from the garage to the laundry room to the family room. In the family room is my brown leather recliner. If I am I sitting in it when she leaves and also sitting in it when she returns she goes off on me for sitting there and doing nothing all day.

Now, if I had gone into the backyard, removed and replaced the back deck and put in a patio, she would still go off on me for sitting in my chair and doing nothing all day....because she would not be able to see the new deck and patio from the entrance to the family room.

But if I move the trash cans from the back of the garage to the front of the garage...she sees something was done and she is happy...or as least as happy is she is capable of being.

I have known this for a long time, but something I did not really pay attention to until last Sunday. If I am not sitting in that chair when she returns, it does not matter if I had been sitting in it from the time she left until she returned, if I am not in it when she returns..... she is again as happy or at least as happy as she is capable of being. Today she was ecstatic, or as least as ecstatic as she is capable of because not only had I moved the trash cans, and that is all I had done, I was not in the chair when she returned....
Appearance is everything.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I used to have a boss who would appear promptly at 8am and see who was sitting in his or her cubicle. He would also appear at 4:59pm again to take roll. In between? We could be laying around somewhere, drinking beer and shooting the breeze.

Wu Wei

I used to have a boss who would appear promptly at 8am and see who was sitting in his or her cubicle. He would also appear at 4:59pm again to take roll. In between? We could be laying around somewhere, drinking beer and shooting the breeze.

Had a boses, bosses boss, (deputy commissioner level) who would show up at 9:00....walk around the building once
Go for a run, come back, go to lunch.
Come back and walk around the building again
Go for a run and take a shower...a shower he had installed in the building
Come back, meet with people he had hired to do all of his other duties
Then go home about 4:00

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Pic of Sun Rise Kardashian....
ahgirl2.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Someone is almost duplicating posts in an attempt to up the post count with minimal effort. It comes from being a kwalisty focused haggis breath sort.