• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
82110267_10217967390630447_7229316852734754816_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

with a cat in the nest, I'm inclined to think this about the bird..... 'E's passed on! This bird is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! E's pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!He's snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-BIRD!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
with a cat in the nest, I'm inclined to think this about the bird..... 'E's passed on! This bird is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! E's pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!He's snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-BIRD!!
Clearly he was a bird brain (before we knew they were smart and could outsmart us.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I went to a Home Depot the other day. I've only been once, and it was for inventory so I didn't get to look around to see what all they have. A crappy orange Lowes, basically. And Lowes is only ok for when they might have something Menards doesn't.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And I'm convinced that @Wu Wei isn't in denial, he's just really jealous because he doesn't have such an awesome store nearby. I know this because I miss them. Moreso than all but a very few things.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello! My new neighbor has three pigs. I have agreed to feed them my leftovers. The second to the last time I did it I leaned too far and hard over the top of the pigpen and something popped in my chest. It hurt. After all this time it still hurts, sometimes more and sometimes less. I do not like it.

If I may, please, I would like to blame the military vegans of the World for the pain.

Thank you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
'OK Boomer' makes it to the Supreme Court

The Supreme Court justices were hearing a case concerning the standard a federal employee must meet to show that his employer had engaged in unlawful age discrimination, when Roberts, 64, uttered the rallying cry of members of Generation Z.

What if a hiring person were to say, "OK Boomer," Roberts asked. "Is that actionable?"

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe I will never know what popped. Even if i HAD insurance, the doctor most likely will say, "I don't know".