• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The coiffure I want for my wedding

20191222_175657.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Fluff questions get all the features.
Just look at how dumbed down and watered-down the last two Star Trek films are, and how they removed deep thought for rubbish action,and despite such blasphemy many claim they are great movies. Society is depressing how stupidity gets more attention that well thought out ideas.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am reminded here and there, in a few various ways, moving out of this **** red state was one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aw dang....another warm sunny day.
I should go take advantage of it.
But that would mean denying you wit & wisdom.
Two competing responsibilities...a conundrum!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Aw dang....another warm sunny day.
I should go take advantage of it.
But that would mean denying you wit & wisdom.
Two competing responsibilities...a conundrum!
Nah. Because you're a SJW now you feel horribly guilty for having the privilege of good weather and stuff and don't want the less fortunate to look at you and feel envious.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. Because you're a SJW now you feel horribly guilty for having the privilege of good weather and stuff and don't want the less fortunate to look at you and feel envious.
It can indeed be amazing what some posters on RF
will claim about us, eh? Those wacky neurotypicals!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This post has everything to do with the innate stupidity of most humans........they should cut it out...its annoying and sometimes maddening

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This post has nothing to do with the innate stupidity of most humans.
If Revoltingest and I are now SJWs (lets be honest for a moment, how many things are equally absurd as this idea of warring warriors bringing justice?), then what is the new classification for a golden retriever? Are they now Social Walking Mats?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If Revoltingest and I are now SJWs (lets be honest for a moment, how many things are equally absurd as this idea of warring warriors bringing justice?), then what is the new classification for a golden retriever? Are they now Social Walking Mats?
I wonder....
Will "CJW" & "CDS" become a thing?