• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
English. We are so concerned about keeping our sentences separate that we use 3 indicators: Capitalization, a space and a period. This leads to grammatical flexibility. We can begin a sentence with 'But'. We can use a single word to imply that it is our sentence.
And....
- Ellipses
- Semi-colon

Might not be kosher, but we do it anyway.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Someone brought in donuts this morning, from a small (independent) donut shop that everyone is raving about. Then claim that all the various donuts they sell have a base of a Cider Donut.

There were plain "Cider Donuts" in the boxes as well and I decided that I was in the mood for a good cider donut.....Sadly...it was not a good cider donut. It was much better than a Dunkin Donuts plain donut and did not leave a strange aftertaste.....but it was, by comparison to a cider donut I get an apple orchards, rather disappointing and pretty bad

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is interesting when you find out from multiple, unsolicited sources, that someone you work with, who you thought was ok, is in reality a lying, weasel, faced git, snake in the grass.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And the elusive interrobang....
!? <--- Poor approximation thereof
We need the rhetorical question mark
percontation-point.jpg

and the irony mark.
irony-mark.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Someone brought in donuts this morning, from a small (independent) donut shop that everyone is raving about. Then claim that all the various donuts they sell have a base of a Cider Donut.

There were plain "Cider Donuts" in the boxes as well and I decided that I was in the mood for a good cider donut.....Sadly...it was not a good cider donut. It was much better than a Dunkin Donuts plain donut and did not leave a strange aftertaste.....but it was, by comparison to a cider donut I get an apple orchards, rather disappointing and pretty bad
Did you finish it anyway?