• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
out-demons-of-stupidity.png

Well known Dilbert cartoon. It is an image of Dilbert's genius dog commanding the demons of stupidity to be banished. Fair use. Image hosted on jonathanturley dot org

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
out-demons-of-stupidity.png

Well known Dilbert cartoon. It is an image of Dilbert's genius dog commanding the demons of stupidity to be banished. Fair use. Image hosted on jonathanturley dot org
If only it were that easy. I was in the crowd that tried to levitate the Pentagon and cast out demons during the anti-war days: we did not succeed obviously.

The problem is that demons live within us and we need to somehow cast out our own demons - not a simple task.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Considering thing, for the most part, overall, all things considered, since it could be summed up that up until this point we have had basically play opposite attractions and tastes in men, I'm going to just guess no.
Lol...with all due respect...and really...no offense...but it seems to me you tend to like ugly men, while I fancy pretty sexy men...:p:)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Wow...last month, a box of Progynova (estradiol), 2.80 euros....now...with the new leftist Government 10 euros...