• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know...which Patton
tumblr_inline_npt4n7inXn1r4j8j1_400.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
To a soldier who dissed them....the traitor!
Well then yes..... but that was not some guy named Patton.... that was George C. Scott in that picture who was slapping the ba-jeebus out of that guy.....was that Choco Taco related too?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well then yes..... but that was not some guy named Patton.... that was George C. Scott in that picture who was slapping the ba-jeebus out of that guy.....was that Choco Taco related too?
Pretend that Scott was Patton, & you'll begin to grok my post.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't remember who here told me about Paqui chips, but they stammt hot. Very tasty, but not only a little steamy at best in terms of heat.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I must decide what my pizza this weekend shall be. I have a Dominoes coupon that is pretty good, but I had them last week. Probably Papa Johns, as I haven't had them in a long time and I'm still throwing too much money at my car and getting bills caught up to get the good pizza. But in a couple weeks it will probably be one of the places I haven't tried yet.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know how I've managed to lose weight. Ever since I got to California I've ate more pizza than I've ever ate before, but I lost weight and I'm still healthy. And happy with a regular supply of pizza. That's not frozen pizza from the store with a crappy crust.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And I am a bit disappointed with myself. I've done so well at not biting my nails, at keeping them trimmed and well groomed, but after today, after what I had, I noticed how bad chewed nails really do look.