• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I didnt get the joke...
Sorry...have mercy...I am a foreigner:p
There was nothing in that that was. But, the "my minds thought streams crossed" was, and I apparently thought it humerus at the moment to make a reference to ghost buster's "don't cross the streams" to explain an error in my thought-to-word processing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bunch of peaceful Icelandic pansies
Tell that to Hafthor (the middle one).
o-GOT-570.jpg

MikeDwight

th
Wait! What happened to flabby fanny 8 doctor degree Benditson who can't private tutor in tiny Chinatown? What happened to crookedtooth why aren't I CPA now Zhaow? You're only funding our most dedicated suits! Well If I may explain.... it'll be on hello kitty island adventure online.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tell that to Hafthor (the middle one).
o-GOT-570.jpg

PFHHT..... fly an A10 warthog over
DV7QWS7Q55DQDCVOZPEBJB22QY.jpg

and watch him run and hide under the bed....
or a AH-64 Apache.......

300px-AH64D_Longbow_Apache_-_Duxford_Autumn_Airshow_2010_%28modified%29.jpg

although it would need to be a rather high off the ground bed....otherwise you'd see I'm there with the bed on his back...

Also, if he has his sword...well....then....yeah..... better not do the fly over thing...otherwise...he too is just a big Icelandic Pansy........ummm...don't tell him I said that ok.....

MikeDwight

or a AH-64 Apache.......

although it would need to be a rather high off the ground bed....otherwise you'd see I'm there with the bed on his back...

Also, if he has his sword...well....then....yeah..... better not do the fly over thing...otherwise...he too is just a big Icelandic Pansy........ummm...don't tell him I said that ok.....
My Best Friend ever once showed a minigun on a chinook in Vietnam pc game during class, and that Vietnamese didn't give my Best Friend anything. Thumbs up. Smile-wink. Concerning the exploitation movies from the 70's, smile wink.
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
DV7QWS7Q55DQDCVOZPEBJB22QY.jpg

or a AH-64 Apache.......

300px-AH64D_Longbow_Apache_-_Duxford_Autumn_Airshow_2010_%28modified%29.jpg

The A9 was better than the A10.