• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My mom: you have to have mastoplasty..men won't look at you unless you have a 6th
Me: wow...and you are supposed to be a ex nun? Convent wisdom?

:p:p:p:p
I never really thought about getting one, but I never got much development, California insurance will cover me having one, so I'm considering one. Not too big, but enough that they are really visible.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I never really thought about getting one, but I never got much development, California insurance will cover me having one, so I'm considering one. Not too big, but enough that they are really visible.
Really? Not much development?
I even had galactorrhea and pain for months....
So...

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We are paranoid about breast size just because males are demanding and are cute adorable piglets:pigface::pigface::pigface::pigface::p

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
it strikes me that crash-out BREXIT is just like Trump's "easy to win" (HAH) trade wars - a looming disaster But I'm sure that those in favor will blame everyone but themselves if that happens.

Absolutely, it happens already on this forum. There are several brexiters who blame the EU for all britains ills

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Today Paolo, 53 years old, lives next door told me I am the most feminine girl in the condominium...
So cute....:p:p:p:p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As true today as it was when it was first created:

11349900590901379b5b005056a9545d