• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
What kind of bear are you to point that out instead of throwing your weight around to get what you want? But, I forgot, bears are really big pushovers for the most part. :p
well, not physically...unless they're really small bears...even then...I certainly can't find any pictures of bears being pushed by humans...

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Respectfully, I think they're about equal in looks. Funny thing is you'd have to ask a bi person to know for sure, and well, I'm bi.

Oh..that is cool. :)
Since you are bi...are you attracted to either, if u dont mind me asking?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
well, not physically...unless they're really small bears...even then...I certainly can't find any pictures of bears being pushed by humans...
If the average human had half the courage the [in absolutely no way humble] average house cat has, Yogi would be eating a diet of fish and berries hes supposed to be eating instead of junky human "food."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I know.
Civil & interesting discussion with an opposing side just can't be allowed.
We're all just hypersensitive special snowflakes, eh.

I'm starting to feel triggered.
Just open a thread in an area designated for "Civil & interesting discussion with an opposing side". It's like a group of people discussing which putter is best when someone comes up and challenges their love for golf and then get "triggered" when people say they don't want to discuss their love for golf but which putter is best.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I might start a dual edged campaigne of being extremely blasphemous to the cross, except, no, according to the USSC its not actually Christian anymore so you really can't profane or blaspheme against it. The idea, be careful what you wish for.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Im even starting to get annoyed with all these realizations of my life that are being brought to my attention now that life is better. Truly, the other 49 states do at least socially need to be way more like California. They cant have the weather and climates, which means they probably wont get the wealth, but everyone else can at least learn to mind their own business and let other people be so long as they aren't being an *******. And that line, of "just don't be an *******" that I've heard from so many Californians, would actually be perfect for an updated Bible to modernize "doest thou ye unto other."

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think I might start a dual edged campaigne of being extremely blasphemous to the cross, except, no, according to the USSC its not actually Christian anymore so you really can't profane or blaspheme against it. The idea, be careful what you wish for.
OMG...
Do Americans really care?
Here most people are really pagan...:p

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They indeed do care that much, at least in the Bible Belt.
It is pretty cultural I think.
Foreigners think Italians are Christian because of the Vatican....actually being Catholic is purely cultural...it deals with much chauvinism and little religious stuff.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It is pretty cultural I think.
Its definitely known and acknowledged as such. In terms of superstition and religious literalness, America is sorely behind the rest of the world that welcomed the 21st century (think YEC being taught in science classes as science fact and psychic "detectives" who produce "evidence" that is acceptable in a court of law).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Speaking of throwing my weight around...... I still have not figured out how to open these new fangled take out boxes

giphy.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A friend did some research, & discovered a pile'o history about my engine purchased last year. I'll be working on a display of its origins & recovery for preservation.