• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
My new thing is to make coffee with a tea infuser and boiling water. It saves space for one thing. For another it is faster. A press might have an advantage, and I may try a coffee press in the future.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
He's out of town. Of course he's going to lose his spot. In a week we won't even remember him. A week in a forum is like a whole year.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's almost dinner time and then, given the temp at 101, I'm going to put my feet in our small pool.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Locust tree droppings are all over my driveway
Mrs Wu told me I should clean it tomorrow, since I am at home
I'm still on crutches with stitches in my knee...she appeared to forget that little problem

I'll give her this, she did not get as angry as the last time I was on crutches, with a broken ankle and injured knee, and she decided that we should, as a family, start jogging.....she got angry after I pointed out the obvious reason why I should probably not do that

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Locust tree droppings are all over my driveway
Mrs Wu told me I should clean it tomorrow, since I am at home
I'm still on crutches with stitches in my knee...she appeared to forget that little problem

I'll give her this, she did not get as angry as the last time I was on crutches, with a broken ankle and injured knee, and she decided that we should, as a family, start jogging.....she got angry after I pointed out the obvious reason why I should probably not do that

You are clearly working on being a saint because if my wife did that kind of thing, I would not be as placid here as you've been. Or maybe you let it out in other ways.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You are clearly working on being a saint because if my wife did that kind of thing, I would not be as placid here as you've been. Or maybe you let it out in other ways.
Yeah. I'd shamelessly let my ***** side fly in full display. Go after my knee like that and the snips and bites, like any animal protecting itself, are going to be reflexive (I won't even let doctors whack it with their rubber triangle thingy).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm doubting it, myself.
IDK. I haven't looked into it, but I do know California has tons of both, Indiana is generally poorer without much wealth or lots of homeless people wondering around. But I've never seen a place there that looks third world country poor or dirt roads in the middle of a well paved town.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our power co said power restored by 9.15pm. At 9.30 they said 3am. At 10am the power came back on. That seems pretty random to me.