• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Storage Wars is about as realistic as Gilligan's Island.

tumblr_n4ysfpS3fa1ql591ho1_400.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In 2012 the Mayan "long count" calendar rolled over but the world did not end. Apparently, of course, unless the world is a simulation.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Season 30 of the Simpsons, and I'm liking the throwaway Futurama easter eggs more than the show. I wanted to see more of Herbert than him just pushing a science display along.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder if I could have been a wealthy and successful artist of sorts if my work wasn't so dark and violent? Maybe I should market my stuff in Germany and Scandinavia? Lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hope I can make hella loud tips while I'm in Indiana for having a Californian coolness. After all, I was only gone for a couple months before friends and family were introducing me as "the one frim California."

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Speaking of Indiana.. my favorite TV series of the 2010s is The middle....

But I watch it primarily because the male protagonist is handsome...my ideal man :yum:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I noticed living here there is strong evidence against the idea of pot being a gateway drug. I'm finding where it's legal, it's not uncommon to find people who just smoke. Puking, hangovers, and dumb behaviors being the most common reasons people turn to the bong instead of the bottle.