• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Since we're on page 2008, I thought this cartoon from 2008 that showed up today is very 2008 as well:

79dd0af0100f013622e5005056a9545d

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Game Of Crones

There is a SF book I like "Codgerspace"

When machines cease their required functions in order to search for a nonhuman species of higher intelligence, their quest produces a threat to man and machine. Now the fate of the galaxy lies in the hands of five senior citizens and their faithful food processor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sometimes laws that exist confuse me. What is happening that laws must be put in place to prevent people from burying an animal in a casket in a cemetery? If you want to have your dog embalmed or cremated and buried with you, how is that going to be anymore of a health problem than a bunch of dead human bodies all concentrated in one place?
Human death rituals.....don't ask me to explain.
I'll just be cremated, & have my ashes delivered
in unmarked envelopes to every politician in DC.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Human death rituals.....don't ask me to explain.
I'll just be cremated, & have my ashes delivered
in unmarked envelopes to every politician in DC.
In Italy the biological testament is compulsory...they ask you whether you want to be cremated, or buried...if you want to donate organs...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In Italy the biological testament is compulsory...they ask you whether you want to be cremated, or buried...if you want to donate organs...
I'm currently signed up to have medical types butcher me,
study me, defile me, & perhaps even re-use some parts.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Bears don't read.
Look how lost @Wu Wei looks when a library....
th

He even calls it a "lie berry".

Wait...is there a bunny on RF now...... hmmm...... anyone else hankering for Hasenfeffer

And not only do I read...I teach reading...see

z8rimk66qg711.jpg

But you humans are not to bright and simply refuse to understand bear.... now if you will excuse me

that-goldilocks-is-a-bit-of-a-troublemaker-if-you-ask-me.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well the sun is out, and so are the pick nickers with their pick-a-nick baskets so..... I need to go do some inspecting

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to be stepping away from my computer for an hour or so. Be good until I get back. Or not.