• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The village where I grew up as a kid.
I know...American cars are too big for those streets:p

ragusa-ibla-thinkstock1.jpg
Thank you for the like @Revoltingest :)
It's Ibla aka the town of the 50 churches

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
1997 - Harry Potter - who else - proves that the road to success is being bearded, if male, and to follow the noble profession of being a potter.

if-a-bearded-man-makes-vases-unknown-punster-2018-is-he-37684732.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I watched a thing about Ted Bundy. I think this outside the prison when he was executed, cheering and celebrating his death, scare me more than Ted. Clearly, they're sadistic, bloodthirsty, cruel, very eager and willing to stoop down to their level, and free to go about believing their own lust for violence and bloodshed is somehow justified while the clearly mentally ill deserve to fry for the violence they commit. And, of course, people like Ted and Charles do sometimes realize they are a danger to others and admit they need to be locked up. Those celebrating state-sanctioned vengeance would do well to listen to those they would kill without hesitation.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My sister's first man was an American soldier...living in a NATO base in Sicily...Chad was his name.
I asked my sis "Sarah, what are American males like in bed?"
and she "well...in America everything is bigger"

:plol...interesting...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Some dumb ***** pissed me off today for honking at me, even though I had to get over to the left turn lane and the right turn lane was the only one I could get into. And I'm very tired, so with that comes very irritable. Such as having negative patients for impatient pricks.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
my knee hurts
I've have to wait until Thursday to get official results, but my right and left arm systolic blood pressure difference was larger than it should be so that's one point.

If my quick glance at the BP readings on my ankles vs my arms was accurate, the difference seems to be OK.

We'll see.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, I just took my BP in both arms with a good (Omron) device and they're about the same. So it's beyond me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just got my Camry (162K miles, 1998) back from the shop.
Brake line blew. Got that & other things fixed.
It runs pretty well.
And it's rust hole is cute as the dickens.

I know what "the dickens" is.
Who else does?