• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hmmmm...

Would be more in the wrong...the pedophile priest, or the cannabilizing "bear?"

I have no proof he was a pedophile, he was, just standing on the side of the pedophile priests. Still wanted to knock him out though. Later heard from my fiancee of the time, who was a Catholic and went to his church, that he made this part of his sermon.... not me calling him a name, but blaming the child... should have knocked him out when I had the chance

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Catching up. 1968

Popular Films
  • The Graduate
  • Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
  • Bonnie and Clyde
  • Valley of the Dolls
  • The Odd Couple
  • Planet of the Apes
  • Rosemary's Baby

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
1969?

10275-180dpi.jpg

Wu Wei

Posers. Look at those vinyl jackets. The one on the right wants his momma.

So...you're saying Tony Iommi wants his momma.......Tony is not amused

images

Actually heard an interview with Tony Iommi once about playing their first concert in the USA. They were thinking all these other British bands were there so why not give it a try.... but they really did not expect to do well and they mainly went just because they wanted to scare the hell out of everyone.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So...you're saying Tony Iommi wants his momma.......Tony is not amused
He has Elvis Presley's eyes that say "This song is for you, Momma."

ctually heard an interview with Tony Iommi once about playing their first concert in the USA. They were thinking all these other British bands were there so why not give it a try.... but they really did not expect to do well and they mainly went just because they wanted to scare the hell out of everyone.
red-devil-drain-opener-buffalo-style-sauce-where-to-buy-cleaner-ingredients-hot-lye-sodium-hy.jpg

This is from here.

Wu Wei

I be misreading way to many titles at the moment so good night.... or as the folks like to say in the city I am staying in "Ours, fuis"

oh they also would say "bonne nuit RF où que vous soyez"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I watched the last episode of the Orville tonight (DVR) and utterly loved it. It was great SF with an important message.