• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't get it...there is one place I go to get salad... and every time I go I say "No peppers" most seem to understand this...but one person there take this as no peppers...but roasted peppers are ok..... I forgot to tell her...no peppers...nothing that even can be defined as a pepper.....which is what I usually have to do..... I simply said "No peppers" and of course...I got roasted peppers....not sure why it is so hard to understand "no peppers" means just that....no peppers...and a roasted pepper is...well... a...pepper...
Some people respond to "I'm allergic to" with "I just gave you a little" thinking that you are lying about the allergy and just don't like them.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Some people respond to "I'm allergic to" with "I just gave you a little" thinking that you are lying about the allergy and just don't like them.

Lol, my daughter is a vegetarian. We went to my aunts for lunch, explained she doesnt eat meat. My aunts reply was "well! She can eat sausage cant she!"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What about 6 inch bear claws wielded by a 1500 pound killing machine..... you allergic to those
No allergies whatsoever.
I could even make these.....
4477965c7aefd4317722a032e2c214fa.jpg

look like this.....
th

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu got mad at me this morning. I have been losing weight but have his a plateau. She asked how many calories have I been eating a day, I told her I have no idea, I do not count calories, never have. It is the quickest way to frustrate me and make stop trying to lose weight.

But she insisted that I need to know how many calories I ate the day before, I continues to tell her I have no idea. She then got more upset with me....and said, in anger, "well if that is how you are going to do this, then I'm not talking to you about it anymore" To which I responded with "Please oh please don't throw me in the briar patch". She had no idea what I meant, nor did my youngest who asked. I then said, that was not much of a threat since I don't want to talk about it anyways..... that is when Mrs Wu got real mad, left, and went to work....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Years ago, I saw a video of a (I think) Russian circus...it was the tiger act, with 8 or 10 tigers doing all sorts of tiger tricks, jumping through flaming hoops and the like.

And when they were all done, they stood up on their hind legs, picked up the little platforms they had been sitting on, and carried them out of the ring...

Tiger-suit-wearing humans, pretending to be tigers...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Years ago, I saw a video of a (I think) Russian circus...it was the tiger act, with 8 or 10 tigers doing all sorts of tiger tricks, jumping through flaming hoops and the like.

And when they were all done, they stood up on their hind legs, picked up the little platforms they had been sitting on, and carried them out of the ring...

Tiger-suit-wearing humans, pretending to be tigers...
Is nothing real any more? Fake groundskeepers, fake bears, fake dogs, fake squirrels. Fake news. Fake tigers. And now according to something I read, the entire universe is fake.