• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Jedster

Clip from British quiz show(Tipping point)(Published in Private Eye)

Presenter: Which planet in our solar system shares its name with a chocolate bar/
Contestant: Milky Way
Presenter: No that wrong. It's Mars.
Contestant: Milky way is a chocolate bar!
Presenter:Yes, bit it's not a planet is it? It's a galaxy.
Contestant: That's chocolate as well.

(comment from the PE editor: very smart joke from contestant)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You not only had a house & a driveway, but the latter was heated?
Wow! You guys were wealthy.

Yes, but the heated driveway was not good for the limo tires and the chauffeur continually complained his feet were to hot.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
YEs, but hte heated driveway was not good for the limo tires and the chauffeur continually complained his feet were to hot.
It's like you were in a 3rd world country.
Growing up so deprived....no wonder you're an angry killing machine.

Wu Wei

It's like you were in a 3rd world country.
Growing up so deprived....no wonder you're an angry killing machine.

Exactly....finally someone who understands.....and don't get me started on the kitchen staffs complaints about getting me fresh deer every morning for breakfast

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Exactly....finally someone who understands.....and don't get me started on the kitchen staffs complaints about getting me fresh deer every morning for breakfast
The help can be so surly at times, eh.
And you can't even whip them anymore.

Wu Wei

The help can be so surly at times, eh.
And you can't even whip them anymore.

well not now..... but then....well you couldn't then either......just can't find good help these days.... I mean my gardener is still complaining about almost drowning when satellite dish fell off the roof, into the olympic size, in ground swimming pool and almost drown him.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
well not now..... but then....well you couldn't then either......just can't find good help these days.... I mean my gardener is still complaining about almost drowning when satellite dish fell off the roof, into the olympic size, in ground swimming pool and almost drown him.....
He should've been more careful.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just laugh instead of crying. Maybe I should go back to the what's wrong with you thread. Is it still there, I wonder?