• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Works for me. If you can get him in the oven still, that is.
He definitely looks scary now that he's mega ripped and still with the goofy face and orange hair. Maybe he's auditioning to be a killer in a Stephen King movie?
If he & Natasha Lyonne had a child, it's superpower would be prehensile red hair.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If he & Natasha Lyonne had a child, it's superpower would be prehensile red hair.
It would obviously be a super villain power as that hair would be so red it would have to suck the Celt and Norse out of everyone of their descendants to get hair that red.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If political campaigning gets more wrestling like, I think for 2020, or whenver, I'll write in for president "The Rock 'n Sock Connection." Let's see China try to push around a man who's been thrown off and threw a 16-foot steel cage during the same match. What's Rocketman going to say when he has a worse name than Rocketman and can't say anything more than a sentence or two before getting interrupted and humiliated? Take his developing nuclear technology, polish it up real nice, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up his candy ***, that's what he can do.
I'd write in the Iron Shiek to see him put everybody in the Camel Clutch, but he's not American and even his Secret Service guards would probably be too small for him to lock in good and destroy their backs.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's night but not nighty night time. And I'm not wearing a nighty I should not have to point out.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member