• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is so nice when people put passwords on network devices.....don't tell anyone or write it/type it anywhere....and then go work for someone else.....

Have to reset the whole damn thing to clear it and start from scratch...whoopee doopie

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So, apparently, the orange haired orangutan thing is still going on, but not necessarily on Maher's show (that I know of as I'm still getting caught up on Real Time), but I saw it on a new Netflix show with a Michelle Wolf, who mentioned the Roseanne thing, and then Bill and the orangutan, saying it wasn't nice to say that about orangutans.
On Maher's show I learned I may not care much for Tom Morello (guitarist of Rage Against the Machine) as a person because he seemed to be a total douche while sitting on Maher's panel. Punching someone who is sitting there minding their own business without provocation and just because the guy was wearing a Nazi arm band? What a fantastic way of showing the Left was actually appalled when Trump suggested unprovoked violence.:rolleyes:

Wu Wei

Well........................................

658197823_1510847472_74670b045beff99d1cc6f3de5f69e595--funniest-pictures-funny-pics.jpg

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Well..its that time again.....for all good bears to say.....goodnight RF...wherever you are

Wu Wei

Well...I try not to talk about my exciting life here on RF to much so others will not be jealous or have feelings of inadequacy..... but I just have to tell you.....I'm on my way outside to water the grass seed...and then....come back in to get ready to go to work

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Apple Crisp.

My soon-to-be XH drops off his garbage at my house.

As I do not like to put food that will spoil into my can in the house I gathered the bones from the chicken and brought them out to the garage to drop them into the big outdoor can. I know that I should wrap them well so I untied the small bag from the top of the garbage and inside was a bag of apples. Apples! So, I looked them over, of course, and they looked OK to me so I brought them in the house. They were in a clean bag. They were fine, but not so fine for eating as is.

My first thought was, "apple cake", but I decided on apple crisp with blueberries too. Lucky me! I had vanilla ice cream already in the freezer.

It was delicious! My daughter who lives with her dad was here. Lucky me again! We three women and one young man ate the crisp and we all liked it. The daughter who lives with my X even facebook messaged me about it. (And she is funny. Funnier than me). My other daughter's man-friend baby daddy didn't have any.

When my X was here this morning I asked him if he wanted baby daddy's crisp and he said that he sure did until I told him about the apples. He said it makes him feel queasy.

Now, of course, I have to wonder if men get queasy more often than women do.

What do you think?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Paving scheduled for today, but they haven't arrived yet.
I thought they'd be here early.
Oh, well...as long as it happens.

Wirey

Fartist
I have a neighbor who has hit her husband's vehicle at least 6 times in the driveway that I know of, and has managed to hit other neighbours at least 3 times (once in the driveway of the guy across the street). Her house has been for sale for a few weeks now. While I was walking my vicious man-killing dog this morning, a different neighbor told me she had run off the road and suffered a cataclysmic spinal injury because she didn't have her seat belt on. I kinda saw that one coming. Apparently they're moving to a house with no stairs when she gets out of the hospital.

PS My man-killing dog looks like this:

But more, you know, bone-crushing. He'll snuggle you to death given the chance! And he's grunting at me right now because I didn't feed him. Gotta go!

Wu Wei

You live in a dangerous neighborhood....I understand the need for such a vicious attack dog

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Apple Crisp.

My soon-to-be XH drops off his garbage at my house.

As I do not like to put food that will spoil into my can in the house I gathered the bones from the chicken and brought them out to the garage to drop them into the big outdoor can. I know that I should wrap them well so I untied the small bag from the top of the garbage and inside was a bag of apples. Apples! So, I looked them over, of course, and they looked OK to me so I brought them in the house. They were in a clean bag. They were fine, but not so fine for eating as is.

My first thought was, "apple cake", but I decided on apple crisp with blueberries too. Lucky me! I had vanilla ice cream already in the freezer.

It was delicious! My daughter who lives with her dad was here. Lucky me again! We three women and one young man ate the crisp and we all liked it. The daughter who lives with my X even facebook messaged me about it. (And she is funny. Funnier than me). My other daughter's man-friend baby daddy didn't have any.

When my X was here this morning I asked him if he wanted baby daddy's crisp and he said that he sure did until I told him about the apples. He said it makes him feel queasy.

Now, of course, I have to wonder if men get queasy more often than women do.

What do you think?
I think you take the trope about making lemonade out of lemons to new heights by making lemon meringue pie out of lemons.

Wu Wei

When life gives you lemons....... pick those lemons up and whip em' right back at life...hard....that'll teach life not to give you lemons