• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Due to election results, I'll be surprised if Mrs Wu and I are living in the same country in 4 years

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Due to election results, I'll be surprised if Mrs Wu and I are living in the same country in 4 years

Depending on the US election results British ex pats may or may not have serious troubles ahead.

If trump wins boris will crash out of europe without a deal possibly leaving over a million Brits up **** Street.

If biden wins boris will need to make at least a minimum deal.

As the saying goes, when america sneezes the world catches a cold

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Been there with a two cats, with 10 i feel your struggle.

We now only have one. Plus a stray who has adapted us and the neighbours cat, neighbour has recently had a baby so their cat feels safer at our house.

Today, just the opposite of the disappearing cats... we heard a fluttering and discovered a robin in our utility room frantically trying to fly through the glass of the window.

When you don't want cats around you can't move for them.

We had a bird in the house yesterday, too! Well, on the glassed in porch. Chickadee. I helped him find his way out.... Cute little thing

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Is this meant to be enigmatic? My guess is that she is a wu shu master, and Trump is about to ban wu shu because it is Chinese technology.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"Bigger" rhymes with "kajigger".
I don't think I've heard kajigger before. Majigger plenty of times, but no kas. Is it like a madoober but with hints of doohickey? Is it comparable to doodad? I assume it too can be shortened to kajigg?
This high liturgical words must be precisely used so I must have this definition.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Funny-comics-that-reveal-everyday-life-with-a-touch-of-humor-by-Adam-Ellis-5fa16838e3139__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My big thing with driving is now people are asking me if I grew up around here.
No Texas, Canada, or "somewhere European" so far.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I drink tea. A common morning brew of mine is two pouches of English breakfast and two pouches of a cinnamon/orange tea for one large cup. It usually gets me going.

I drink tea as well, green or black later on the day. But i cannot join civilisation until I've had my double strength maccatto in the morning

ChristineM

Premium Member
My big thing with driving is now people are asking me if I grew up around here.
No Texas, Canada, or "somewhere European" so far.

Reminds me of an incident last year. As i was leaving the house a British tourist stopped me and asked directions to Castelnaud. I gave her precise institutions as she was getting back into her car she turned to me and said, "you do speak very good english,"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Reminds me of an incident last year. As i was leaving the house a British tourist stopped me and asked directions to Castelnaud. I gave her precise institutions as she was getting back into her car she turned to me and said, "you do speak very good english,"
Reminds me of an embarrassing story. Based on how I talk, I've been bombarded with the question "so where ya from?" Tons of people ask me this question, so I figure it's ok to ask. So I asked to one passenger and she got pissed off. Apparently what I thought was an accent was a slight impediment.
And there was this guy, I told him he smells good, and what smell like was Starbucks because he works there, and I don't like coffee but the smell is so much more pleasant than heavy cologne or perform, and vastly better than booze breathe. But apparently even if the smell is good being told you smell like work isn't a good thing, even if it's a compliment.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't think I've heard kajigger before. Majigger plenty of times, but no kas. Is it like a madoober but with hints of doohickey? Is it comparable to doodad? I assume it too can be shortened to kajigg?
This high liturgical words must be precisely used so I must have this definition.
Futurama....
kajigger_by_triox404-d4u6v63.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's loosely related to the dingus.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
, I've been bombarded with the question "so where ya from?"

I don't get it based on my voice, but clothing...

I have an unconventional interesting in clothing, but more so in 'traditional', and unique, than in what's fashionable...

I get a lot of confused faces asking where I am from... And a lot of happy faces when a person who isn't from the US sees someone wearing something familiar.