• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yea, though I walk through the valley of stock downturns, I will fear no loss: for diversification art with me; self storage business and thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
I remember that stupid commercial.
Chevy was behind the curve in adopting aluminum bodies.
So they pushed this crappola to compete with Ford.
But now Chevy has aluminum bodies & wheels on their trucks.
Lo! This stupid commercial has disappeared.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yea, though I walk through the valley of stock downturns, I will fear no loss: for diversification art with me;

That is totally not a revolting attitude. To be truly revolting, in a financial sense, you need to bet it all on something and lose. Then your loss would be revolting.

And what's even worse, we both agree on the basic strategy although I'm sure we are different in the details.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That is totally not a revolting attitude. To be truly revolting, in a financial sense, you need to bet it all on something and lose. Then your loss would be revolting.

And what's even worse, we both agree on the basic strategy although I'm sure we are different in the details.
I've already done the un-diversification thing.
Bad experience.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Yea, though I walk through the valley of stock downturns, I will fear no loss: for diversification art with me; self storage business and thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

The US has nothing on Brit ads.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The US has nothing on Brit ads.

Those are some mighty annoying commercials.
But none compare with Liberty Mutual commercials.....

This one is the worst ever. Alas, the original version isn't to be found.
All we have is this shortened one, with some profane commentary at the end.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wish I could move my brother here with me. I sorely miss him, and he's so remarkably supportive of me that he told me of this band (Life of Agony) that he was introduced to who has a singer who is trans. He also said I look pretty in my picture (the one I'm using as my avatar), which meant a lot coming from him.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

There was a car commercial!!! I thought it was just another stupid episode of man verses bear

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
February 24 in upstate NY and it is 61F degrees outside.....as enjoyable as this 61 degree sunny day is....that just wrong

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My "new-new" phone should be in Wednesday.
I hope to never again need two new phones in the same month, and plan on buying a protection plan with all future cell phones if one isn't included. And making the extra effort to make sure I got the Active series, the one with the shatter resistant screen, because I'm a klutz and I need that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Oh, yay. The utter and complete bull**** that is DST happens again soon.
I say we Californians grab the torches and pitchforks and go after those lazy cretins who still haven't let us stop changing the clocks like we voted for. They're using the same arguments ***** Daniels and his supporters did to ram DST through in Indiana (without a vote) as excuses as to why they shouldn't, and they are just excuses.