• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Now THIS is a product that is really needed and will make someone a billionaire.

b78ada40b71a0137bcf7005056a9545d

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Really... @viole ...I want to meet your Roman husband someday...:p:p:p

(Btw...it is not fair you Swedes steal our men from us....we have so few straight guys left....if foreigners steal them too, we are over);):p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After spending 2.5 hours outside yesterday picking up leaves in ONLY the front yard.
Thats about how long it was just me getting back from Riverside. Getting their took about 20 minutes longer. It was one of those days being a bear would be highly advantageous in such traffic.
Riverside? Cool
I didn't think so. The traffic was a good example of why LA traffic can be mind-numbing and maddening. It's nothing, absolutely nothing, to slowly creep along at about 16 - 35 km/h for about an hour. And even at 105 - 112 km/h, it can take over a half hour to get outside of the metropolitan area if you're deep enough in it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No matter how I drive and how much time I spend on the freeway, the car tells me my average speed is 20-22 mph

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When I worked for a large bank, when things went wrong my boss at the time referred to it as a "goat rodeo". That is, which group or person was going to be the sacrificial goat who caused the mess of the day.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My fingernails have grown out some, and I'm embarking on the billionth or so attempt of not biting and chewing them. They definitely need shaped, but after that, their shape won't be toothmark.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
5 hours in the yard last weekend......just getting the leaves....and having multiple oak trees......there will be more of this and it will take longer