• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Guys of this thread! I call upon your knowledge. I know comedy exaggerates things, but do your balls really distend anything like how Ricky Gervais talks about?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Guys of this thread! I call upon your knowledge. I know comedy exaggerates things, but do your balls really distend anything like how Ricky Gervais talks about?
I don't pay attention to what Ricky talks about. And I've never compared mine with other males.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Last night when I was done for the night and in my bedroom, I took my shirt off and instead of seeing the normal "ugh" in the mirror for the first time I saw a woman in front of it. And my mood is crashed and bottomed out, so that was very pleasant.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got to go to Riverside today. Taking nearly an hour to go 20 miles is much closer to a real highway to hell anything portrayed by the ac/DC song. It's also unnatural as everything combined to drive about 30 miles and still be in a giant concrete jungle cluster ****.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After spending 2.5 hours outside yesterday picking up leaves in ONLY the front yard. I have to go do the side and back yard today.......to many oak trees with a smattering of maple and a few other leaf dropping varieties.

Also have to fill in that ding dang hole that ding dang rabbit dug......and I have a dong dang mole in the side yard too

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Lol....yesterday night my cat was having a heart attack because we live beside a church...and the terrace is on the church square where they lighted fireworks for a Local festivity...:p