• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just had a discussion with Mrs Wu about trees and bushes around our property that reminded me very much of Abbot and Costello's who's on first. topics were Arborvitae, Oak Tree, Fire Bushes, and Rose a Sharon....Also just discovered that anything over 3 feet tall....she calls a tree

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I just had a discussion with Mrs Wu about trees and bushes around our property that reminded me very much of Abbot and Costello's who's on first. topics were Arborvitae, Oak Tree, Fire Bushes, and Rose a Sharon....Also just discovered that anything over 3 feet tall....she calls a tree
Yes, and then there are Christmas Trees and All Others...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There was a company founded in 1998 that originally had "Don't be evil" as part of its motto. Now that's gone and unofficially the mottoes are "make money fast", "privacy is dead" and "we will control the world". It's name has even become a verb.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Peter Dinklage is a tree!
th

The final episode is coming up.
I hope Danny is dethroned by John Snow.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
th

If he is a plant....then yes.....accept for Sun Flowers....those are flowers....he may be a sun flower...,,,,that is, if he's a plant

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Mine are currently monstrous, mean and over bearing.....apparently you have sissy arborvitae in Revoltingstan
That might be what fell over crushing a fence into a park where we walk sometimes. Monstrous, mean and overbearing might just be a karmic setup for a disastrous fall.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The 80s....best times...
I liked this TV series....a only-female college next to a navy academy....with scrumptious men..:p.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
th

I'm still surprised that every ending prediction I've heard/read is wrong. Bravo, Martin!
At this point, regardless, I'm happy since Arya bagged herself a very large kill this season. The only one who needs protecting is the one who gets in her way, and that ***** got in her way. It makes my own prediction wrong in every way, but I'm glad it was Arya.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All one needs to know is a larch tree.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm tired of packing and moving. But this apartment, and especially it's noisy as bluest of blue hells location, isn't worth almost 1000 a month. If I'm gonna pay that much I'm gonna rent a house or go to the north/east or north/west part of town where its both quiet and dark at night.