• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm the first RF poster to ever notice this.....
Some posters have a frequency.
They'll go all ballistic on one over some misunderstanding.
Then they go dormant for a period.
I have one of those stalkers.....3-5 months between eruptions.
But another has a period of 4 weeks.
I can never predict what sets the carnage in motion.
Things I think would, don't.
Things I think wouldn't, do.

Well, if your talking about me....cup cakes could start the carnage.... I like cup cakes and will maul ANYONE who gets in my way.... oh and cookies...and sandwiches....vegetables...... fruit...tv remote...... glass of water....... shoehorn.....sneezing.... you know...now that I think about it just about anything could get the carnage started.;....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, if your talking about me....cup cakes could start the carnage.... I like cup cakes and will maul ANYONE who gets in my way.... oh and cookies...and sandwiches....vegetables...... fruit...tv remote...... glass of water....... shoehorn.....sneezing.... you know...now that I think about it just about anything could get the carnage started.;....
You have no frequency.
You're continuous bear.
This is much better.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Working with twentysomethings learning the trades requires
much teaching & watching (of them, less so for me).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's much easier working with older people because they already know it all from experience rather than from ignorance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I would say no, but technically you are right, because when I experienced that it wasn't with 20-somes but 10-somes in high school I was supervising for set construction for a play. And they were mostly idiots who needed their hand held through every last part of it. But the project of the two-story set was finished, to par with my satisfaction, and to demonstrate to people it was structurally sound I took naps under the second floor between my two stage appearances for that show. My one complaint with the crew's overall performance is damn they wasted a ton of screws and nails using too many of them and using them were they weren't needed. "What, but how will it hold together?" They would ask me. "Because this is some light and thin wood with canvas on it," I would reply "I've built houses and remolded rooms and you don't need that many screws" I assured them. They still ended up using too many though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Something I agree with Bill Maher on is Democrats need to learn how to and start playing cut throat politics. Most of his guests he's brought it up with (as so far as I've seen) vehemently disagree, but they seem to not be grasping that the craft of politikering isn't the same "winning by being a nice person" that a good chunk of the world runs by. This year doesn't seem to be the year they will learn how to go into elections with butcher knives aimed the jugulars of their Rep opponents, meaning they are going to have to learn how to do this in time for 2020. Which I doubt will happen.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The big hardware stores screw you over and treat workers like nuissances. They only sell lots of prefabricated crap and won't sell anything you might use to fabricate metal. They sell system with replaceable parts like water filter systems then change the part names. They compel you to walk a long way for no good reason placing entances far from exits. The workers always look tired and unhappy. Home Depot kepts customer credit card info in unencrypted files despite warnings from its IT. They got hacked of course. Lowes is so busy screwing its employees that its running out of bits.

Wu Wei

the dinosaur is no more
the sabertooth tiger is gone
the deinosuchus is gone from the shore
but the coelacanth lives on

......goodnight RF

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They got hacked of course. Lowes is so busy screwing its employees that its running out of bits.
Lowe's doesn't even allow employees to smoke in their car. It has to be off the premises. And they have their employees do inventory after a "professional" inventory company does it. And those "pros," due to "efficiency" weren't necessarily encouraged to do an accurate because the store employees have to count over it anyways. And counting Lowes sucks for doing inventory. One of the worst. It's up there with Victoria's Secret in how much it sucks doing their inventory.
Home Depot has a dedicated team that does nothing but Home Depots, worked with them once, almost got into an argument with a guy who was technically below me over every machine I was picking up for about an hour dying on me and my APH not being high enough (I wanted to strangle him for thinking there is a way to "overcome" the obstacle of a Windows machine that gets abused doing exactly what you think it would), and didn't work with them anymore. The inventory was also going so bad, on all ends, that as I returned from lunch I walked past a meeting of the managers chewing out the employees for not paying attention to the inventory and making things worse.

Wu Wei

Came across the at random and it is meaningless..... and just a bit annoying too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some threads are not worth joining.
You know they'll go no place productive.

Wu Wei

It is all becoming clear to me now....and I think I finally understand...... I get it......