• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model: A delineation of the Origin, Evolution and End of the Universe

StopS

Instead of discussing irrelevant and lack of understanding matters, prove that this model is inconsistent with science. Present your alternative view if you have any that will show the flaws in this one.

This "model" is so bad it's not even wrong. There is nothing to disprove. Putting some scribbles on a piece of paper is not "science".

1robin

Christian/Baptist
I have not forgotten about all your original questions. They have been on my mind since. In the meantime I have been discussing on many forums where this Model has consistently attracted the most attention. There is one guy called StopS who have been following me everywhere including here to show the people that I am a nutcase. He has just answered in the post above yours. He reminds me about you but on an astronomical scale. Ask as many questions as you can. They will be tackled one at a time from the first of April 2013 and that is no April fool's joke.
Ok Mr amiyr. My original questions were:

1. You had in your earlier cosmological presentation the concept of T=0 and yet at that "time" you had matter present. Matter can't exist when time does not. They are mutually dependent on each other. That is why the Bible said that God created time, matter, and space together. How is this supposed to work in your model?

2. My main question was I noticed that the point slope equation of a line appears within a long string of "proofs" for Allah, or Islamic cosmology. What is it doing there?

I do not have the capacity or time to evaluate all of your claims. I have a math degree and some philosophic interests so I must evaluate the whole by the parts I can fully understand. Those were two parts that I understand and that seem irrational to me and I had been trying for a long time to get them explained sufficiently.

Kerr

Nothing to disprove the Model. Resorting to throwing in irrelevant matters.
A question. Do you know if the acceleration of the expansion of the universe is the same throughout the universe, or changes? Asking because if the realm we live in is accelerating due to influence from the other realms then the outer parts should theoretically accelerate faster while the center shouldnt accelerate at all. Theoretically, that is, my logic and understanding could be off (its quite likely my understanding is wrong, tbh).

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
What scientific predictions does the Qur'aan make that scientists haven't discovered yet?......................

The Prophecies of the Quran run ahead of human scientific progress.
For example:

Ahmadiyya 4th Holy Khalifah writes (following is being reproduced in somewhat different format) :

The Quran and Extraterrestrial Life

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (da'bbah) He has spread forth in both And He has the power to gather them together (jam-'i-him) when He will so please." (Holy Quran 42:30)

Da'bbah covers all animals which creep or move along the surface of the earth. It does not apply to animals which fly or swim. It is certainly not applicable to any form of spiritual life. In Arabic a ghost will never be referred to as da'bbah, nor an angel for that matter.

The second part of the same verse speaks not only of the possibility of extraterrestrial life, but it categorically declares that it does exist—a claim which even the most modern scientific researchers have not been able to make so far with any measure of certainty. Yet, this is not all that this verse reveals.

Wonder upon wonder is added when we read at the end of this verse, that He (Allah) will bring together the life in the heavenly bodies and the life on earth when He so pleases.

Jam-'i-him is the Arabic expression in this verse which specifically speaks of bringing together of life on earth and the life elsewhere. When this meeting of the two will take place is not specified, nor is it mentioned whether it will happen here on earth or elsewhere. One thing however, is definitely stated: this event will most certainly come to pass whenever God so desires. It should be kept in mind that the word jama' can imply either a physical contact or a contact through communication. Only the future will tell how and when this contact will take place, but the very fact that more than fourteen hundred years ago such a possibility was even predicted is miraculous in itself.

This revelation of the Quran was made at a time when cosmology as a science was not yet born. A different age of conjectural visualization prevailed which had to go a long way before it could contemplate the existence of extraterrestrial life. Even today such claims are only found in science fiction.

The time for the full realization of this prophecy has not yet arrived, but its signs are appearing on the horizon. This demonstrates that the prophecies of the Quran run ahead of human scientific progress.

From online book Revelation, Rationality, Knowledge & Truth @ http://www.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_4_section_7
The book was first published in 1998 in UK
ISBN 1 85372 640 0

Last edited:

1robin

Christian/Baptist
A question. Do you know if the acceleration of the expansion of the universe is the same throughout the universe, or changes? Asking because if the realm we live in is accelerating due to influence from the other realms then the outer parts should theoretically accelerate faster while the center shouldnt accelerate at all. Theoretically, that is, my logic and understanding could be off (its quite likely my understanding is wrong, tbh).
As I understand the secular science, everything is flying apart and the rate is accelarating. I do not think the reason for the acceleration is known. This always leads me to the very first question I would have wanted to know once the big bang was confirmed. Where did everything bang from? Where is the origination point? That should be easily determined and should have been well known by now. However I have never even heard an attempt at identifying where the big bang occured. Do you have any information about it?

Kerr

As I understand the secular science, everything is flying apart and the rate is accelarating. I do not think the reason for the acceleration is known. This always leads me to the very first question I would have wanted to know once the big bang was confirmed. Where did everything bang from? Where is the origination point? That should be easily determined and should have been well known by now. However I have never even heard an attempt at identifying where the big bang occured. Do you have any information about it?
Asking where it occured is to my understanding the wrong question, because "where" implies the existence of location. It had no specific location since there was no space. A somewhat flawed analogy can be that its like blowing up a balloon. The surface of the balloon represents our universe. There is no location on the surface of the balloon the expansion (i.e. the Big Bang) started. Likewise, there is no location where the Big Bang occurred. This anology is often used to describe how the expansion works as well.

What was "before" the Big Bang? Some would say there was no "before" since there was no time before. That is a valid point. However, at this point its mostly speculation. I dont think anyone knows. It is very interesting speculation, though :p. For example, I read a book once that claimed the universe basically created itself from nothing (it actually made a mathematical argument for it), and I think it also said that other universes can also spontaneously create themselves. Another idea is that the universe is cyclic and goes through a Big Bang followed by a Big Crush and then another Big Bang, and so on, but I think currently evidence indicate thats not the case due to the accelerating expansion.

Also, if it sounds like I know anything about the subject, I dont :p. I just got a good imagination.

Last edited:

al-amiyr

This "model" is so bad it's not even wrong. There is nothing to disprove. Putting some scribbles on a piece of paper is not "science".

It is quite baffling that you say that. But yet you have joined specifically other forums where you spend hours reading and debating as I expound this Cosmological Model. If this Model is so bad, why do you spend so much time with it.
I think the opposite is happening to you. You cannot resist it. Because you are coming across information and ideas you never encountered before. Good luck! And I take no offense.
This is what I say for now, everyday I meet people online who find all this information enlightening.

Gurtej

It is quite baffling that you say that. But yet you have joined specifically other forums where you spend hours reading and debating as I expound this Cosmological Model. If this Model is so bad, why do you spend so much time with it.
I think the opposite is happening to you. You cannot resist it. Because you are coming across information and ideas you never encountered before. Good luck! And I take no offense.
This is what I say for now, everyday I meet people online who find all this information enlightening.

Dear Mr

I think it's an intelligent mind natural tendency to check something new. Understand it and question it or believe it. But then we have some people who will build a model by just twisting the words and facts and try to prove that Quran is the right word or science knowledge.your
Arguments may sit well with people like yourself ( blind by faith) or ignorant people. But here you are talking to diversity who knows how to question and don't follow things they think are rubbish:

If any science in quran is true then i have to say that "allah must be a really bad writer".I always thank god for giving English to this world else we wud still be fighting over physics, chemistry , theory if evolution etc. imagine a world without them.

Last edited:

al-amiyr

Dear Mr

I think it's an intelligent mind natural tendency to check something new. Understand it and question it or believe it. But then we have some people who will build a model by just twisting the words and facts and try to prove that Quran is the right word or science knowledge.your
Arguments may sit well with people like yourself ( blind by faith) or ignorant people. But here you are talking to diversity who knows how to question and don't follow things they think are rubbish:

If any science un quran usbtrue then inhave to saynone thing "allah must be a really bad writer".I always thank god for giving English to this world else we wud still be fighting over physics, chemistry , theory if evolution etc. imagine a world without them.

Firstly, it appears as if you are making an intelligent point, but you do not even have the faintest clue what is going on here. Don't give yourself the moral right to be judge when you are completely ignorant of this matter. It is amazing how deluded some of you are. I bet you that you will not have the guts to take up the challenge to your false statements
1)- But then we have some people who will build a model by just twisting the words and facts and try to prove that Quran is the right word or science knowledge.
2)- your Arguments may sit well with people like yourself ( blind by faith) or ignorant people.

This has become your general style. No valid argument against as to what I have presented. I take it that you have none. Fools will remain fools.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The Prophecies of the Quran run ahead of human scientific progress.
For example:

Ahmadiyya 4th Holy Khalifah writes (following is being reproduced in somewhat different format) :

The Quran and Extraterrestrial Life

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (da'bbah) He has spread forth in both And He has the power to gather them together (jam-'i-him) when He will so please." (Holy Quran 42:30)

Da'bbah covers all animals which creep or move along the surface of the earth. It does not apply to animals which fly or swim. It is certainly not applicable to any form of spiritual life. In Arabic a ghost will never be referred to as da'bbah, nor an angel for that matter.

The second part of the same verse speaks not only of the possibility of extraterrestrial life, but it categorically declares that it does exist—a claim which even the most modern scientific researchers have not been able to make so far with any measure of certainty. Yet, this is not all that this verse reveals.

Wonder upon wonder is added when we read at the end of this verse, that He (Allah) will bring together the life in the heavenly bodies and the life on earth when He so pleases.

Jam-'i-him is the Arabic expression in this verse which specifically speaks of bringing together of life on earth and the life elsewhere. When this meeting of the two will take place is not specified, nor is it mentioned whether it will happen here on earth or elsewhere. One thing however, is definitely stated: this event will most certainly come to pass whenever God so desires. It should be kept in mind that the word jama' can imply either a physical contact or a contact through communication. Only the future will tell how and when this contact will take place, but the very fact that more than fourteen hundred years ago such a possibility was even predicted is miraculous in itself.

This revelation of the Quran was made at a time when cosmology as a science was not yet born. A different age of conjectural visualization prevailed which had to go a long way before it could contemplate the existence of extraterrestrial life. Even today such claims are only found in science fiction.

The time for the full realization of this prophecy has not yet arrived, but its signs are appearing on the horizon. This demonstrates that the prophecies of the Quran run ahead of human scientific progress.

From online book Revelation, Rationality, Knowledge & Truth @ The Quran and Extraterrestrial Life
The book was first published in 1998 in UK
ISBN 1 85372 640 0

What is your point,Nothing significant about verse 42:29 regarding any science.

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِنْ دَابَّةٍ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ
And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and the crawling things He has scattered abroad in them; and He is able to gather them whenever He will. (29)

You first have to know the meaning of بث which means broadcast

God doesn't broadcast bodies,but what is prodcasted is the souls of all living things which is sent from heaven and only it turns to life once connected to it's body on earth.

You can't understand the actual meaning of the verses of the quran without having good knowledge in the arabic language and deep understanding of each word.

The quran never says that there is any kind of life other than our planet earth.

All creations which dwell on earth is dabbah including Roaches,insects
,human,birds,fisheses..etc

Last edited:

1robin

Christian/Baptist

1. You had in your earlier cosmological presentation the concept of T=0 and yet at that "time" you had matter present. Matter can't exist when time does not. They are mutually dependent on each other. That is why the Bible said that God created time, matter, and space together. How is this supposed to work in your model?

2. My main question was I noticed that the point slope equation of a line appears within a long string of "proofs" for Allah, or Islamic cosmology. What is it doing there?

I do not have the capacity or time to evaluate all of your claims. I have a math degree and some philosophic interests so I must evaluate the whole by the parts I can fully understand. Those were two parts that I understand and that seem irrational to me and I had been trying for a long time to get them explained sufficiently.

I was promised an answer again and have still to recieve one. This has been true for months for the original promise. Why?

al-amiyr

I was promised an answer again and have still to recieve one. This has been true for months for the original promise. Why?

But Mr 1Robin did I not write in my post to you that I will answer by the 1st of April. read my post a few days ago. I quote;

I have not forgotten about all your original questions. They have been on my mind since. In the meantime I have been discussing on many forums where this Model has consistently attracted the most attention. There is one guy called StopS who have been following me everywhere including here to show the people that I am a nutcase. He has just answered in the post above yours. He reminds me about you but on an astronomical scale. Ask as many questions as you can. They will be tackled one at a time from the first of April 2013 and that is no April fool's joke.
Many of your questions will be accompanied with delineations. I hope that you did not forget what I wrote.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
But Mr 1Robin did I not write in my post to you that I will answer by the 1st of April. read my post a few days ago. I quote;

Many of your questions will be accompanied with delineations. I hope that you did not forget what I wrote.

This is my fault I see, I will await April.

al-amiyr

[FONT=&quot]Continued from post# 273[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
The Qur,aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.

Have a good look at the following four tables derived from the Qur'aan cosmological model formula kh = T + R + F + 2T + 2R + 2F. If you did not follow or do not know or do not understand how this formula was derived then go back to the beginning and carefully read all previous posts. The detailed explanation of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model really begins from this step onwards. It is very easy to grasp if you are willing to spend less than one hour to want to grasp it.

Here are the Four Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression/Decompression Tables.

QCMtable1of4.png

QCMtable2of4.png

QCMtable3of4.png

QCMtable4of4.png

To be continued and fully explained with detailed delineations inshaa allaah.

al-amiyr

[FONT=&quot]Continued from post #295[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Post 14
Two magnified examples of of The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompression Tables

Decompression Table 1:07 = RaFFa
QCMt1.07.png

Decompression Table 1:11 = RaF:RaFa
QCMt1.11.png

Decompressed Program: The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression is decompressed by The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model. Remember the thread The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model! Click here to read further details http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...phical-model-remarkable-language-program.html

What is the Qur’aan Lexicographical Model?
The Qur’aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages arranged vertically and horizontally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using the 3 universal letters alif, waaw, and yaa’; and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

The fundamental verbal root letters
Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.
Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Verbs based on this pattern
XaaXa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel
M—L- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed
T—L- = TaaLa = he lengthened
S—B- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel
R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared
T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)
L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel
T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up
L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)
H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)
S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient
K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel
S-L:S-L- = Sal:SaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction
Z-L:Z-L- = ZaL:ZaLa = it quaked (the earth)
N-M:N-M- = NaM:NaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program (100%) upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the entire Qur’aan and its thousands of Models of Knowledge lying below its surface that must be extracted and in this case here - The Qur'aan Cosmological Model.

Have again another look at the program that generates all the fundamental verbal root words of the Arabic language. Ignore the darkened section for now. Just pay close attention to the section vertically marked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

lexmod1.1.png

The vertically marked section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 is the program that decompresses The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Algorithmic Compression Formula:

Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F.​

Which is derived from:

Khalqan = Tayyan +Ratqan +Fatqan +2Tayyan +2Ratqan +2Fatqan.
(an example of what is meant above in English is)
Creation = Turn in +Rotate + Fire out +2Turn in +2Rotate +2Fire out.​

Which in turn are the key words from The Two Specific Qur'aan Cosmological Verses that describe the general evolution of the universe from before its date of birth and until its death.

The results of the decompression of The Qur'aan Cosmological Algorithmic Compression Formula are the four tables presented in the previous post: Post 13.

Remember again that it was said and I quote:
"It will be seen that when we run the Qur’aanic cosmological algorithmic compression
Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F

through the fundamental structure of the Arabic language then we witness a magnificent display of verbs, nouns, and adjectives that go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place in great detail. We are presented without exaggeration hundreds of beautiful drawings of the phases the universe undergoes from its cosmological origin, through its cosmological evolution, and until its eventual cosmological fate. And upon that we also see the derivation of many simple and logical abbreviations that precisely describe each and every phase of the universe. And then further beyond that we realize and see how the actions of the universe drive life into the dead and empty of meaning fundamental building blocks of the language- which are all the fundamental verbal patterns from which are derived the words of the language.
That in a nutshell is the Qur’aan Cosmological Model."

Here again is Table 1 of the 4 tables. See the magnificent display of verbs of the past tense that will go back to describe each and every phase of the universe at its exact time and place producing detailed delineations as to for example its mechanics- translational, rotational, and oscillatory.

QCMtable1of4.png

A common question that has been asked over and over again everywhere is, "What would falsify this model?" If the analyses of the results of the decompressed tables do not correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author. But if the decompressed tables do correspond with empirical scientific (mathematical, cosmological, quantum physical, etc.) data then this model could not be regarded as theoretical or in other words the personal imaginations of the author but rather the factual input of the Creator of the Universe Himself. The simple conclusion of the matter would be and I quote from the speaker of the qur'aan who claims to be the Creator of the Univers as follows.

Qur’aan 021:30

أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا
أَنَّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ كَانَتَا رَتْقًا
فَفَتَقْنَاهُمَا

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ
أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

transliteration

‘a-wa-lam yara lladhiyna kafaruw

‘anna as-samaawaati wa-l-‘arDa kaanataa Ratqan

fa-Fataq-naa humaa

wa-ja”al-naa min al-maa’i kulla shay’in hayyin

‘a-fa-laa yu’minuwna

Have those who have disbelieved now not seen:-

that the samaawaat and the ‘arD

(1)- were both Ratq

(2)- and so We Fataq them both again.

And We made from water every living thing.

Will they now not believe?
[translation by al-amiyr muhammad al-qurashi al-amjadiy]​

In terms of this qur'aanic statement, the entire world has then to take heed. This era might be the last of all chances. And I add and say that the Creator knows best.

The analyses of the Qur'aan Cosmological Model Decompressed Tables begins from the next post inshaa ALLAAH

Last edited:

al-amiyr

Right Mr Robin1. From today I will give preference to your questions. I will make a list of them and start answering all the important ones one by one.