• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The OT = UGH

CMike

They were still Jews and at that time, Christianity was still a sect of Judaism. I know you hate Christianity but it did start as a sect of Judaism. There have always been various sects of Judaism. That's how it is.
In Judaism you have to pick your god.

This is from Kings I 18

Melachim I - Chapter 18 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

21. And Elijah drew near to all the people and said, "Until when are you hopping between two ideas? If the Lord is God, go after Him, and if the Baal, go after him." And the people did not answer him a word.

You either have to pick G-D or jesus to worship. You can't worship both and be considered a practicing jew.

Shermana

Heretic
In Judaism you have to pick your god.

This is from Kings I 18

Melachim I - Chapter 18 - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

21. And Elijah drew near to all the people and said, "Until when are you hopping between two ideas? If the Lord is God, go after Him, and if the Baal, go after him." And the people did not answer him a word.

You either have to pick G-D or jesus to worship. You can't worship both and be considered a practicing jew.

Unless you realize that the Trinity is a false doctrine and that you only have to "Worship" Jesus in the same way you would "worship" King David (i.e. bow down physically to as an Earthly Sovereign).

Otherwise, welcome to the world of why I crusade against the Trinity.