• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the opposite of a banishing?

jasonwill2

Doe
:drool:
Doesn't mean you can trust them

The one thing in this world I know I can trust are the Powers of Darkness. Sure there have been times when They've pizzed me off, but They've never been unjust.

/Adramelek\

I have no qualms about working with the dark powers though I prefer not too. One thing I learned is that they have can have altera motives

In my path Those aren't light or dark just things. But the op is about spirits/beingings. Not concepts and ideas.

Just allow them to return. Your own mind and thoughts are what is keeping them away (the fact that you believe them to be gone). Such energies are natural but connection with them is based through our own minds, internally, as all in the LHP. I do not think you are nuts. They are not necessarily spirits such as common belief makes them seem, but there are things.

Yeah, I also feel the OP is talking about actual beings here.

Yay! Internet for a couple of days while I stay at families house.

Ok, first I am talking about real spirits. If you want me to be specific, I was talking about a certain type of demon.

From my experience not all spirits are nice. Infact at the time of the banishing ONE in particular fed off scaring me ********. That was the one I wanted to get rid of. What I did was before releasing a lot of emotional energy in a non ritual form I announced loudly for all spirits to leave, but I felt all the spirits leave BEFORE I said the qualifying part about WHICH spirits could actually stay/when they could return.

What ended up happening was that I accidently banished the type of demon that was friendly as well. Now that I am at a point to where I actually use ritual magic I now understand how to deal with the forces at hand. So what I wanted to do was reverse the banishing and then when the harmful spirits come individually banish that SPECIFIC ONE.

Spirits are not always friendly. What I meant by a banishing was getting the energy/spirits out of the area after doing the ritual. I'll quote Diane Vera for my reasoning on this.

DIANE VERA

However, the vast majority of the saner and more intelligent theistic Satanists would agree that it definitely is a good idea to wait with performing any really heavy-duty magick rituals until after you've mastered not only a banishing ritual but also other ceremonial magick basics such as well. By "heavy duty" rituals, I mean rituals involving things like evocation, channeling, or other deep trance work. Too many people have driven themselves insane by jumping straight into the deep end of the pool without adequate preparation.

source: http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/banishing.html

Now, I didn't do any "heavy magic" per say, but what I DID do was in a semi ritualized way of expressing myself to get rid of my excess negative energy. What I found out though was the way that I was doing it didn't send it to any certain end; it mostly just dispersed around me and some of it rebounded on me and MADE ME GO INSANE.

Part of the problem was that one or two spirits were feeding off this "cathartic" energy I guess we could call it, and the more crazy I went the more I attracted spirits.

Now though I am confident that I can handle them, and if I can't, I'll just do what I did before. What i think happened is that I "locked the door completely" so to speak, instead of just throwing out the spirits I didn't want.

But it may not matter much longer, despite the barrier I put up I think I may of had some contact with the species of demon again; but I couldn't tell them being incorporeal and all. I could of been hypnotizing myself. Not sure, I would of needed to experience it a bit more of a sustained visit first. The one last night only lasted 10 some minutes.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I have no qualms about working with the dark powers though I prefer not too. One thing I learned is that they have can have altera motives

Ulterior motives?

I don't think anything could be more straightforward...

jasonwill2

Ulterior motives?

I don't think anything could be more straightforward...

Not all spirits are of any one person's deity. you have to consider that some were once people or even have different origins or come from different gods, including Yahweh. Spirits are like people, they have their own goals. They are not mindless vessels that just want to help us no matter what.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ave Jasonwill2!

Then it seems you are in need of what guides you.

A ritual my cousin and I did may help you, and believe me there is nothing that could possibly drive you insane besides your own mind and self evocating thoughts!

It takes discipline to transpell certain paranoias and uncertanties, which is why confidence is so important! If you remain confident and steady your uncertainties will become tangible through a change in paradigm, but the way in which they are molded is select to what you are aware of.

This may help...and it may help others as well ;)

"Paymon magistrum rituali! Et innoxias in lucem splendescere Belphagor key obsecraret suscitate! Substitutus autem misit se cum esse et sui lucri ac mente! Lauda, ​​scilicet de ritualist proselytum et in lucis et tenebrarum, et vide ut bonding!

In inferna quae horizontum blazeth cum rogatus galactic animus tibi! CUPITOR, a te abyssum, et numeremus quid consulere loquitur!

Invocat quae tangit corda vestra et fortitudo vestra ut illam excitat magisque!

Non tantum ostendere lumen resplenduit super oculos, et ostendam lucetis it! Omne enim quod portas tecum habes in conscientia et in somnio!

Agnosce quod vera virtus nomen invocant, confirma te! Utor uti tenebras lucem et lucem, in tenebris, et videre in ULCISCOR trepid animi!

In lucet in tenebris ambulamus viam inter ignitos omni vestigio! In tenebris sumus in fide et bonis ad sustentationem domus nostrae!

Appellatio causa nobis opus est Lucifer, per desiderium et revelans reveler Satanae et invenit originem!

Shemhamphoracsh! Ave Satanas!"

Orias

Left Hand Path
Not all spirits are of any one person's deity. you have to consider that some were once people or even have different origins or come from different gods, including Yahweh. Spirits are like people, they have their own goals. They are not mindless vessels that just want to help us no matter what.

Spirits don't define spirits, we do. And what is defined within, can be refined spiritually, but this does not make anyone spirit "questionable" in terms of motives, it just makes you question what you have brought forth.

So no, not all spirits are of any one person's deity, but all spirits are of one persons designed intent. Otherwise such namely spirits would cease to exist.

Their goal is for you to recognize them, what they will after that is subject to certain paranoia. If spirits are like people, then they can surely be manipulated like so.

As a pantheist Satanist, I am the God of my own realm and the God of who I see as God. It must take a God to recognize another, and it takes a God to create spirit.

Xeper!

Rakhel

Have you tried lighting a candle? I know it's simple and basic, but a gesture, on your part, is necessary, and seeing as how you are the one that threw them out, you must open the door to let back in.

jasonwill2

Ave Jasonwill2!

Then it seems you are in need of what guides you.

A ritual my cousin and I did may help you, and believe me there is nothing that could possibly drive you insane besides your own mind and self evocating thoughts!

It takes discipline to transpell certain paranoias and uncertanties, which is why confidence is so important! If you remain confident and steady your uncertainties will become tangible through a change in paradigm, but the way in which they are molded is select to what you are aware of.

This may help...and it may help others as well ;)

"Paymon magistrum rituali! Et innoxias in lucem splendescere Belphagor key obsecraret suscitate! Substitutus autem misit se cum esse et sui lucri ac mente! Lauda, ​​scilicet de ritualist proselytum et in lucis et tenebrarum, et vide ut bonding!

In inferna quae horizontum blazeth cum rogatus galactic animus tibi! CUPITOR, a te abyssum, et numeremus quid consulere loquitur!

Invocat quae tangit corda vestra et fortitudo vestra ut illam excitat magisque!

Non tantum ostendere lumen resplenduit super oculos, et ostendam lucetis it! Omne enim quod portas tecum habes in conscientia et in somnio!

Agnosce quod vera virtus nomen invocant, confirma te! Utor uti tenebras lucem et lucem, in tenebris, et videre in ULCISCOR trepid animi!

In lucet in tenebris ambulamus viam inter ignitos omni vestigio! In tenebris sumus in fide et bonis ad sustentationem domus nostrae!

Appellatio causa nobis opus est Lucifer, per desiderium et revelans reveler Satanae et invenit originem!

Shemhamphoracsh! Ave Satanas!"

Do you have a translation for that in English? I prefer to know what I am saying. I'm a pantheistic Satanist too, but I also have a blend of polytheism, so I think that these spirits literally have a mind of their own.

Some of the 'spirits' are not really spirits but pantheistic energies (for a lack of better words), but some are real, external entities that were once alive.

Basically I think that if it's not Satan or the pantheistic God, then it's a living being's consciousness that survived death. Therefore they are just like people because most of them ONCE WERE people.

Dunno if that sounds too superstitious about spirits or not, but heh. "Becoming a god" in the literal sense is your consciousness surviving death. Otherwise I just fall unconscious with the Universe when I die and become a wisp.

Just saying that I think it is more than a matter of my own reality. I don't know if those beliefs might mean that I have to change around the rite some or not, but I thought I might mention them just incase. Though if you have a translation of that in English it would be most appreciated.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Alright, I see what your saying. :D Well, absolutely I also invoke and work with several other god forms, living first principles, or daimons, such as Set, Horus, Khepera, Ma'at, Anubis, Leviathan, Lucifer, Bast or Bastet, Sekhmet, Nyarlathotep (Lovecraftian), and others all of which are certain essences within the mechanics of the Power of Darkness. I don't banish them as I wish them to flow freely around and within my life. ;)

For ever in the Black Flame.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Wait... how real (concrete) do you guys see these spirits? I think Orias sees it as different energies from the same source, but Adramelek your views on the reality of the supernatural slightly confuse me at times.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Wait... how real (concrete) do you guys see these spirits? I think Orias sees it as different energies from the same source, but Adramelek your views on the reality of the supernatural slightly confuse me at times.

There are energies that are unique. But, I do not think there are many different, specific ones out there. There are energies, but not say demons. Azazel does not exist, but energies associated with him may. And of course they all come from the same source: everything does. There is no escaping that haha. They just may not be directly linked back to that source.

jasonwill2

Absolutely certain energies or powers can be dangerous if misused, there is no denying that here JW2.

Well I think then in those first two-3 months after discovering I was a Satanist I must of burnt myself several times >.>

Silly me playing with emotional and spiritual energies that I hadn't realized were having a real greater magical effect on me.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Well I think then in those first two-3 months after discovering I was a Satanist I must of burnt myself several times >.>

Silly me playing with emotional and spiritual energies that I hadn't realized were having a real greater magical effect on me.

Ave jw2! Have you ever tried just sitting in a room, pitch black and only useing the flame from a can of sterno for illumination, [feels awesome when you slide your hands over the flame] on a platform of some kind (alter), and have on your favorite music for a further sense of atmosphere as your ritual chamber environment. Or standing outside in an open field or forest, hundreds of miles from any city lights, wow:D, damn, talk about experiencing the Majesty of the Sky by Night or the body of Nun.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

I think Orias's words are spot on, and I also think it is not too cliched to say that the Powers of Darkness can and do manifest in mysterious ways.;):candle: Call It what you Will God, Christ, Satan, Set, Neter, daimons/daemons, angels, and angles, spirits, essences, energies, powers or forces, supernatural, supra-natural, metaphysics, spirituality, Magick, etc.

Reyn Til Runa.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Do you have a translation for that in English? I prefer to know what I am saying. I'm a pantheistic Satanist too, but I also have a blend of polytheism, so I think that these spirits literally have a mind of their own.

Some of the 'spirits' are not really spirits but pantheistic energies (for a lack of better words), but some are real, external entities that were once alive.

Basically I think that if it's not Satan or the pantheistic God, then it's a living being's consciousness that survived death. Therefore they are just like people because most of them ONCE WERE people.

Dunno if that sounds too superstitious about spirits or not, but heh. "Becoming a god" in the literal sense is your consciousness surviving death. Otherwise I just fall unconscious with the Universe when I die and become a wisp.

Just saying that I think it is more than a matter of my own reality. I don't know if those beliefs might mean that I have to change around the rite some or not, but I thought I might mention them just incase. Though if you have a translation of that in English it would be most appreciated.

Of course I do, though you must recognize that the larger the paragraphs means more translation will be lost.

Though I am sure if you dwell upon it before invoking it you might understand it a bit more...

This is the literal translation but I will add "subtitles" persay.

"Master of the ritual Paymon! And the light to shine in the innocuous Belphagor conjured raise the key! Is substituted for another since the existence and cast himself of his wealth and the mind! Praise, namely, the proselyte, and in the ritualism of light and darkness, and see that bonding!"

"Paymon master of the ritual! Shine the innocuous light of Belphagor and raise his conjured key! Substitute the ensecurites of a since then malicious existence and cast himself into the wealth of his inner mind! Hail the ritualist and the proselyte for the workings of light and dark and see them as one!"

"In the hells which blazeth horizons with galactic mind being asked to you! SEEKER, you were the deep, and reckon up what speaks to consult!"

"Beseeched by the firey horizon that blazeth with that of the galactic mind! SEEKER, speak from the abyss and reckon what the mind consults!"

"Calls upon your hearts and your strength is touching as it excites and more!"

"Invoke that which calls upon your heart! And your stength will grow stronger with every step!"

"Not only to show the light shone upon the eyes, and I will show you shine it! For everything that you have in the gates of conscience and in the dream with you!"

"Show that you shine with light! Show them light by casting it in their eyes and you will see that you have been shone! For everything that you carry with you is carried through awareness and is opened in dream!"

"Acknowledge that call upon the name of true virtue, and strengthen you! Use to make use of light and darkness for light, in darkness, and to see in a hurried TAKE VENGEANCE of mind!"

"Acknowledge that which you call upon, and seek the glory of life as it strengthens you! It burns to use light and darkness for the lighter, which dwells within its own surrounding darkness!"

"In the darkness shines in every walk in the way between the glowing spot! In the darkness we are in good faith and for the support of our house!"

"In the darkness we walk on a shining path that glows with every step! In the darkness we seek what is ours and defend the name of our house!"

"An appeal is the reason for our work of Lucifer, through desire and a revealer of discover the origin of Satan and found!"

"Through Lucifer we appeal our knowledge, and through desire we seek Satan, the revealer of Origin."

"Shemhamphoracsh! Hail Satan! "

Alright maybe that will clear some of it up...latin is such a dirty language :facepalm:

Last edited:

ScottySatan

A skeptical interpretation of an argument in this thread, regarding what the powers of darkness are like, is that no one has actually attracted something in a ritual as they've claimed.

Orias

Left Hand Path
A skeptical interpretation of an argument in this thread, regarding what the powers of darkness are like, is that no one has actually attracted something in a ritual as they've claimed.

Thats because you have to do it and then try to achieve.

Silly people just expect it to happen.