• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new spirit

dance-above

When will God give us the new spirit? And is this not what most Christians consider being born again? Someone posted once that we couldn't be bone again until after we died? If this is so then we are all still in our sins.....still carnal in nature. And the carnal man can not do the things of God. Nor can they please him. Nor can they witness for him.

dance-above

When will God give us the new spirit? And is this not what most Christians consider being born again? Someone posted once that we couldn't be bone again until after we died? If this is so then we are all still in our sins.....still carnal in nature. And the carnal man can not do the things of God. Nor can they please him. Nor can they witness for him.

They meant to literally die.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Not sure where this will go....
I believe, the asking is the turning point.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

If this happens....you will behave as if you already belong there.

Indeed!.....how to enter?....if you don't!

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
We are reborn at baptism, but we are resurrected at the Resurrection of the dead on the Last Day.

dance-above

We are reborn at baptism, but we are resurrected at the Resurrection of the dead on the Last Day.

Thank you. I to believe we can be born again now and its not limited to just a few as some teach. This is so important. Imagine what will happen to those people for telling others that might have been trying to be saved that the quota has already been filled. This worries me for my children because of what the other grandparents tell them.