• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

THE new ECUMENISM?

kalkan

hello you are welcome on Ecumenism
what do you think about the ecumenism in christianity
do you believe will christian denominations are associte on the one Church.?

Scott1

Ecumenism is near and dear to my heart.... I do believe that all of Christianity should work towards unity.... and I do believe that, in time, we all will be united.

Scott

Master Vigil

Not only do I believe all of christianity will be united. But all religions, and lack of religions, human, animal, plant, mineral, and everything else will be united as well. It all starts with tolerance, and respect, and love.

kalkan

thanks SOGFPP vbmenu_register("postmenu_151871", true); ,and Master Vigil vbmenu_register("postmenu_151926", true); . but i dont believe one protestant why he is want to unity with catholis or Orthodox why this churches distinguished in the history.
How/when Christians unite in future. what do you think about jews and also Islam for unity or interreligious dialogue