• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nature of Supernatural Beings?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Patty has asked me to post this question:

"If you were a supernatural being, would it be natural for you to be supernatural"?

Nanda

Polyanna
How funny, I was questioning the idea of what can be considered natural myself this morning. Must be something in the air...

I think being SUPERnatural puts you above the realm of nature by definition.

kdrier

Revolutionist
I think supernatural simply implies it can't be explained by our laws of nature and physics that human intelligence has discovered thus far.

Any supernatural being or experience is only supernatural to human intelligence.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I think supernatural simply implies it can't be explained by our laws of nature and physics that human intelligence has discovered thus far.

Any supernatural being or experience is only supernatural to human intelligence.
So when and if we come to understand them, do they stop being supernatural? Would God?

kdrier

Revolutionist
So when and if we come to understand them, do they stop being supernatural? Would God?

Sure, if we do come to understand them. However I believe my idea of "god" could never be explained or discovered.