• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the most famous religious lies

ker krypter

1. jews built the pyramids has been debunct that slave labour could not of built them.
if they did why not tell us how it was done

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
ker krypter said:
1. jews built the pyramids has been debunct that slave labour could not of built them.
if they did why not tell us how it was done
IIRC, it's believe that most of the time the citizens helped build the pyramids. I vaguely remember watching something saying that they did it of their own free will for religious purposes.

Even if the Jews did do it, why would they sit down their kids and give them detailed instructions on how to build a pyramid? :sarcastic That's like asking African Americans to prove their ancestors were enslaved by asking them how to harvest x crop.

ker krypter

Jensa said:
IIRC, it's believe that most of the time the citizens helped build the pyramids. I vaguely remember watching something saying that they did it of their own free will for religious purposes.

Even if the Jews did do it, why would they sit down their kids and give them detailed instructions on how to build a pyramid? :sarcastic That's like asking African Americans to prove their ancestors were enslaved by asking them how to harvest x crop.
your right im so stupid it was an alien race

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If you're just going to be sarcastic and not debate the points I raised, why even hit the reply button? :)

ker krypter

i dont have any better theory then you do. you made a point with sitting down the kids but that was the humour because we dont know how it was done. the story all was the slave race of jews built em
does alien theory bother you

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
The alien theory doesn't "bother" me, I just see it as ridiculous since we have no evidence for aliens... we do, however, have evidence for Jews and ancient Egyptians.

ker krypter

i agree but the only explanation for pyramids and other ancient creations is the alien.
of course thats the explanation were given .i think man had technology beyond what we first believed. the crazy thing is we cant duplicate what they have done in this day age we are saying that egypt was more advanced 5000 yrs ago . so really now if thats true. what do we really know.

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
ker krypter said:
i agree but the only explanation for pyramids and other ancient creations is the alien.
of course thats the explanation were given .i think man had technology beyond what we first believed. the crazy thing is we cant duplicate what they have done in this day age we are saying that egypt was more advanced 5000 yrs ago . so really now if thats true. what do we really know.
If science and religion would get together and compare notes instead of argueing, we might be able to accomplish these incredible feats of our ancestors. I have seen incredible feats, like a mother lifting a car to save her trapped child. And Mount Rushmore is a rather modern marvel. We know that aliens did not assist here, or with the Great Wall of China.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
At one point in time Jews were suppressed, and probably, to an extent, enslaved, in Egypt, or the Ptolemaic Empire, but it did not last long. Perhaps one or two pyramids were built by them, but most were built by freemen.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
your right im so stupid it was an alien race
Actually, that's not what she said at all. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding as to the purpose of this thread. Look over your first post, and edit out the grammatical mistakes, we might realize your point.
I can't build an igloo, yet it was common where I live, centuries ago. That doesn't mean aliens built them. Not saying it wasn't aliens, however, just saying I doubt that it was.

anami

ker krypter said:

i think your point is that the blocks are so large, that even using soime additional help of this day we would not be able to rebuild them. Interesting this was tried with stone henge as well.

What i find more interesting is that all around the equator these impossible to build pyramid shapes sprung up in hot areas across from each other on the globe. AND with no long distance
:D

Off of the equator both north and south, impossibly large circular structures are common.

Facinating.
i think it was us(earthbound humans) with abilities we have lost or something from somewhere else.

Tonight at eight on the discovery channel, entertainment interpretes where science is with knowledge of who or what else is out there..."alien planet"

should be interesting.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Ok , I will say that it wasn't aliens . Aliens also didn't build Stonehedge or the other few hundred stone cirlces in Europe . And man today could build the pyramids , although the cost of doing so would be outragous .

anami

kreeden said:
Ok , I will say that it wasn't aliens . Aliens also didn't build Stonehedge or the other few hundred stone cirlces in Europe . And man today could build the pyramids , although the cost of doing so would be outragous .

What i was saying is that a group actually tried to rebuild the pyramids and stonehenge, of the same size and materials, and could not even when resorting to some methods they did not have at the time they still could not.
It was either the history channel or the discovery channel but it was a few years ago, it may still be on one of the sites.

i am simply saying it is somewhat odd, to say the least that there are a bunch of impossible to build pyramid shapes around the equator, don't forget the Mayans and the Incas, and a bunch of impossible to build circlular shapes off of the equator.

The bit about the alien show is to show where science is with alien though, what where etc. i hear they say if there were an invader race, it would be humans in about 10 years.

Both shapes could have been made sans Aliens if using the laws of quantum physics to create the structures.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
The Inca never built any pyramids :tsk:

Also the Missipian natives did build earthen pyramids as did the anchient chinese and another African empire (nubia I beleive).
It isn't just an 'equitorial' phenomina.

In all cases they were used for different purposes, built differently and indipendantly thought up by very clever people.

wa:do

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
And why was this clever race of people lost? If so much was written, why not the secret of how the pyramids were built? And please don't tell me that this race of people, who had not the tools we have today, did it with their bare hands. Or did they have tools even more advanced than we have now?The pyramids are designed so perfectly, so ingenious these people were. And we think we're so advanced that we have the computer and the VCR! hmmmm!

Tawn

I watched some program about the pyramids... apparently theyre geometrically perfect to within a few centimeters.. and perfectly aligned with the stars.. also I seem to remember there was something about a material within which could only be cut with modern lasers...
this suggests either
a) aliens with advanced technology
b) ancient humans with advanced technology
c) lies, misinterpretation or mistakes on the part of those doing this research.

I find b) quite intriging, because there is evidence to suggest that Atlantis was real. At some time in the earth history the poles shifted. In the story of Atlantis the island is supposed ot have been flooded.. well poles shifting would cause flooding.. and where was Atlantis? Antartica. Because before the poles shifted it would have been in a temparate zone. Theyve apparently found an ancient map showing the entire south atlantic ocean showing the coastlines of south america, africa and antartica almost perfectly. Antartica without ice. The map displays a clear measurement of longitude - not possible until a few hundred years ago..

Of course we cant be sure about any of this, but its another plausible explanation... maybe... :confused:

anami

painted wolf said:
The Inca never built any pyramids :tsk:

Also the Missipian natives did build earthen pyramids as did the anchient chinese and another African empire (nubia I beleive).
It isn't just an 'equitorial' phenomina.

In all cases they were used for different purposes, built differently and indipendantly thought up by very clever people.

The Inca built temples that are a basic pyriamid ahape, even without the pointy top. :sarcastic

Miississippian natives, you mean whare it is hot gittin near the equador?

By far from equator i mean Great Brittain, Canada by equatorial i am talking like Abouve the top of tennessee for that area.

Yes hundred monkey theory independantly thought up. :biglaugh:

wa:do anami elohi anami hili anami u'logili!!!!

Thanks for try":tsk:"

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Yes I mean Mississippi above the tropic of Cancer thus by far above the Equator.
your definition of equatorial covers more than half the width of the world.... it eaven extends byond the tropics... :rolleyes:
And actually the Mississipian culture extended as far north as Minnesota, well out of the equatorial region and up into your latitudes for England and other Cirlcle builders.

The Inca built wonderful temples... big lovely squared and rounded off ones on the contours of mountains.
How is this like a pyramid? http://www.linkinghumansystems.com/Inca/13 MP Sun Temple.jpg

what is the "hundred monkey theory"?