• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Moon Landings Never Happened

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They got to you. Those probings and injections clearly caused you to post such titles to sow doubt in the minds of the readers. This of course furthers their nefarious aims and brings you closer to the promised, but of course falsely promised, reward.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
They got to you. Those probings and injections clearly caused you to post such titles to sow doubt in the minds of the readers. This of course furthers their nefarious aims and brings you closer to the promised, but of course falsely promised, reward.

I think it was the fault of those two Moon Men, Gidney and Cloyd.

2.jpg

They're the ones who have been spreading all those "Moon landings were a hoax" stories. But the only reason they're doing that is because they don't want humans coming to the Moon.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

2.jpg

They're the ones who have been spreading all those "Moon landings were a hoax" stories. But the only reason they're doing that is because they don't want humans coming to the Moon.
We went there to steel the scrooch gun.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

2.jpg

If only I had a scrooch gun.