• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man without a name

Darkforbid

I don’t want to know of whom your not trying to be!..
We want to know of WHAT you have become!

“No Matter how much a snake sheds skin.
IT’S STILL A SNAKE”!

Nothing weighs more than a secret, for I now know yours, I see that you have been thinking quite a lot to the point where a trickster is born..I saw it hiding behind your words!..Who are you trying to fool? Your name carries danger, and that I must take it down.

Now you seem hung up on the loki avatar, it's just an image I liked,, but hey, feel free

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
He wouldn't be like Jesus, because he didn't make a new Earth or Heaven, Him and his disciples did however perform a lot miracles according to the bible, like raising the dead, curing blindness and diseases and so forth.

If someone could do like that today as its described in the bible, then I think people would believe them. However if the person you speak could create a new heaven or earth, wouldn't he have to destroy this one first, or do you just mean like creating a new planet between Earth and Mars for instance? If that was the case I also think most people would be convinced :D

The real miracle they achieved is that there are people who believe that.

Ciao

- viole

Workman

UNIQUE
Now you seem hung up on the loki avatar, it's just an image I liked,, but hey, feel free
Who says anything about Loki?
I know guilt makes people react in some ways that they will not make any sense...and it’s normal to blame some(Thing) else..when your on the hotspot!

Just so you know..i knew from your words..you maybe saying something from your words..but what you don’t know..the interpretation I have..speaks differently of another language describing who/what/why/how..etc..and shows in descriptives of the one whom uses it.

but yeah, ok, like you say..it’s just an image, but I wasn’t talking about your image was I..I was speaking of what’s hiding b4 your image...you may fool others but not me. Thank you for showing me of who you really are!..keep shedding them skins..I will still see through IT!

Last edited:

Nimos

The real miracle they achieved is that there are people who believe that.

Ciao

- viole
You mean someone believe that Jesus created a physical new earth and heaven? or did you refer to something else? :)

Darkforbid

Who says anything about Loki?
I know guilt makes people react in some ways that they will not make any sense...and it’s normal to blame some(Thing) else..when your on the hotspot!

Just so you know..i knew from your words..you maybe saying something from your words..but what you don’t know..the interpretation I have..speaks differently of another language describing who/what/why/how..etc..and shows in descriptives of the one whom uses it.

but yeah, ok, like you say..it’s just an image, but I wasn’t talking about your image was I..I was speaking of what’s hiding b4 your image...you may fool others but not me. Thank you for showing me of who you really are!..keep shedding them skins..I will still see through IT!

Yawn, I love the fake 'all knowing' act,, but guilt? Don't make me laugh! I'm a known criminal, I don't do guilt

Workman

UNIQUE
Yawn, I love the fake 'all knowing' act,, but guilt? Don't make me laugh! I'm a known criminal, I don't do guilt

Lol..do you think your the one that gets to laugh? Lol..I am the one who laughs at you!..fake one! And please!..maybe you should be the one that should stop ALL the act!..You keep denying your so called image..for you did say; your a known criminal! Do you hear yourself? Even your admitted to it..has shown of a liar that you were and still are!..Did that say give you some kind of COOL look? Or more like an Amateur and trickster that you failed as!..now your truth comes out!..and you are not even aware of your own words..for emotions are starting to kick in..don’t forget I dont have any!..YOU ARE GUILTY!..trickster!

Last edited:

Darkforbid

Lol..do you think your the one that gets to laugh? Lol..I am the one who laughs at you!..fake one! And please!..maybe you should be the one that should stop ALL the act!..You keep denying your so called image..for you did say; your a known criminal! Do you hear yourself? Even your admitted to it..has shown of a liar that you are!..Did that say give you some kind of COOL look? Or more like an Amateur and trickster that you failed as!..now your truth comes out!..and you are not even aware of your own words..because emotions are kicking in..don’t forget I dont have any!..YOU ARE GUILTY!..trickster!

OK, so what am I not truthful about? Or are you under the delusion that I care what you think your self-proclaimed emotional void does for you

Workman

UNIQUE
OK, so what am I not truthful about? Or are you under the delusion that I care what you think your self-proclaimed emotional void does for you
Lol..you keep tricking, there is no point in it! For you will just keep on tricking..You do not have reason..more like a purpose, and that I must say..only you would know it..and that be dangerous to play! Because your games will get you in to trouble once again.

Last edited:

Darkforbid

Lol..you keep tricking, there is no point in it! For you will just keep on tricking..You do not have reason..more like a purpose, and that I must say..only you would know it..and that be dangerous to play! Because your games will get you in to trouble once again.

Yep, like getting in trouble is something that worries me. Anyway I'm bored with this content-less tripe you're posting

Workman

UNIQUE
Yep, like getting in trouble is something that worries me. Anyway I'm bored with this content-less tripe you're posting
Lol..YEP! Like you say!..off you go then!.and trick all others that you may, bored? No! Just nothing of what you expected..really! Nothing said!.. Than off you go!..

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
This is a purely hypothetical situation..... Lets say theres a man on earth now with the power to create a new heaven and earth when they died. If this man knew who they were surely they wouldn't tell anybody because he wouldnt be believed or just out of fear for his own well-being. Someone like this would be similar to Jesus Christ in my opinion. I don't think there would be anyway to detect who this person was because I think God would have concealed his identity through his power and mysterious ways. I guess we would never know. It's kind of like the observable and the unobservable universe. There's just some things we can see and somethings we would never see. I like to think of hypothetical scenarios because in my opinion I highly doubt that the truth resides in any written texts on this earth. I think the truth is a little bit beyond pen and paper.

The question I would immediately ask is, what about this person? You've set up a theoretical I guess I'd call it Seed Man, since they have this power in them once they are planted in the earth.

But it feels like there is a question you aren't asking about all of this. Like this topic is sorta "There is a person like..." and you don't finish the topic.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This is a purely hypothetical situation..... Lets say theres a man on earth now with the power to create a new heaven and earth when they died. If this man knew who they were surely they wouldn't tell anybody because he wouldnt be believed or just out of fear for his own well-being. Someone like this would be similar to Jesus Christ in my opinion. I don't think there would be anyway to detect who this person was because I think God would have concealed his identity through his power and mysterious ways. I guess we would never know. It's kind of like the observable and the unobservable universe. There's just some things we can see and somethings we would never see. I like to think of hypothetical scenarios because in my opinion I highly doubt that the truth resides in any written texts on this earth. I think the truth is a little bit beyond pen and paper.
and if by chance meeting......
would you know WHO you speak to?

I think it is written somewhere
do unto others as if they be angels in disguise
for they may well BE ...angels in disguise

King Phenomenon

He wouldn't be like Jesus, because he didn't make a new Earth or Heaven, Him and his disciples did however perform a lot miracles according to the bible, like raising the dead, curing blindness and diseases and so forth.

If someone could do like that today as its described in the bible, then I think people would believe them. However if the person you speak could create a new heaven or earth, wouldn't he have to destroy this one first, or do you just mean like creating a new planet between Earth and Mars for instance? If that was the case I also think most people would be convinced :D
Yes like a new planet between Earth and Mars