• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Man without a name

King Phenomenon

This is a purely hypothetical situation..... Lets say theres a man on earth now with the power to create a new heaven and earth when they died. If this man knew who they were surely they wouldn't tell anybody because he wouldnt be believed or just out of fear for his own well-being. Someone like this would be similar to Jesus Christ in my opinion. I don't think there would be anyway to detect who this person was because I think God would have concealed his identity through his power and mysterious ways. I guess we would never know. It's kind of like the observable and the unobservable universe. There's just some things we can see and somethings we would never see. I like to think of hypothetical scenarios because in my opinion I highly doubt that the truth resides in any written texts on this earth. I think the truth is a little bit beyond pen and paper.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
This is a purely hypothetical situation..... Lets say theres a man on earth now with the power to create a new heaven and earth when they died. If this man knew who they were surely they wouldn't tell anybody because he wouldnt be believed or just out of fear for his own well-being. Someone like this would be similar to Jesus Christ in my opinion. I don't think there would be anyway to detect who this person was because I think God would have concealed his identity through his power and mysterious ways. I guess we would never know. It's kind of like the observable and the unobservable universe. There's just some things we can see and somethings we would never see. I like to think of hypothetical scenarios because in my opinion I highly doubt that the truth resides in any written texts on this earth. I think God is a little bit beyond pen and paper.
If you travel to Himalaya there are many enlighten masters there, some choose to teach but others chooses to not teach and they stay more or less hidden in the mountains, It has nothing to do with they are "afraid" of being ridicules from normal people, but if they can not save humans there is little use for them to reveal who they are. If an enlighten master should fail, the fall for them is a lot greater then it is for normal human beings.

But if you do not believe in religion or spiritual teaching that is of course your choice :)

leov

This is a purely hypothetical situation..... Lets say theres a man on earth now with the power to create a new heaven and earth when they died. If this man knew who they were surely they wouldn't tell anybody because he wouldnt be believed or just out of fear for his own well-being. Someone like this would be similar to Jesus Christ in my opinion. I don't think there would be anyway to detect who this person was because I think God would have concealed his identity through his power and mysterious ways. I guess we would never know. It's kind of like the observable and the unobservable universe. There's just some things we can see and somethings we would never see. I like to think of hypothetical scenarios because in my opinion I highly doubt that the truth resides in any written texts on this earth. I think the truth is a little bit beyond pen and paper.
new heaven and new earth is new consciousness.

Workman

UNIQUE
Just be remembered!
HEAVEN..means OPPORTUNITY, ANOTHER CHANCE, A WILL AND ABLE!
which you all have been given of the NOW.

Earth would be considered as HEAVEN..because your now is here!
And because your here..A BOOK(Bible) is offering another Heaven(which now you know it’s meaning).

You would not know about Heaven..if you weren’t given your first heaven..but they were blinded from the work of science..into believing (the things) that they have..can control.
Little do they know..it was the other way around..the things were controlling them.

We human beings are a spirit (not a thing).
And if any of my spirits depend themselves on evidence or facts which are all considered as (A Thing)..then you’ve taken my spirit for granted and be lowered yourself to someThing that is not alive(thing).

THY WILL FAIL..AND ARE NOT WORTHY TO ENTER THE “KINGDOM OF HEAVEN”.

Nimos

He wouldn't be like Jesus, because he didn't make a new Earth or Heaven, Him and his disciples did however perform a lot miracles according to the bible, like raising the dead, curing blindness and diseases and so forth.

If someone could do like that today as its described in the bible, then I think people would believe them. However if the person you speak could create a new heaven or earth, wouldn't he have to destroy this one first, or do you just mean like creating a new planet between Earth and Mars for instance? If that was the case I also think most people would be convinced :D

Workman

UNIQUE
OK, humans see expansion where only tension exists
Humans eyes(I) only SEE A [frame] of its truth..but NOT in the whole of truth.
What else do you know.

What this means..is they look at what there(I) want to see..and therefore which was not the whole of its truth.

Last edited:

Darkforbid

Humans only (I)SEE only A [frame] of its truth..but NOT in the whole of its truth.
What else do you know.
FUCDPW.jpg

Workman

UNIQUE
Lol..you ran out of words..makes sense!
Nice pic!.suits your avatar..not only though!..it’ll suit you sooner than later. Mine is better..it’s alive, yours however is not..like your will not be.

Your doing well!..keep giving us more about what your about..pics are good..a picture paints a thousand words..and yours says a lot about you..
keep it coming!...

Last edited:

Darkforbid

Lol..you ran out of words..makes sense!
Nice pic!.suits your avatar..not only though!..it’ll suit you sooner than later. Mine is better..it’s alive, yours however is not..like your will not be.

The avatar is from a game I'm playing (Dawn of titans) it's Loki, oh and I'm immortal

Workman

UNIQUE
The avatar is from a game I'm playing (Dawn of titans) it's Loki, oh and I'm immortal
It’s nice..to have a game(thing) being your control, isn’t it?..it makes you comfortable in pretending of your reality in it..and off-coarse! I know you think your immortal..it is what a thing does and likes you to think of your pretending self!..good on you though, you deserve it... what else can you tell us? Loki!!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Off-coarse he doesn’t die..because a thing still carries (it’s) name.
well yes....ok....but....

the movie is about one man
who would have to suffer changing his name
a lot

and endure this world in sooooooo many ways

and being alive.....unable to die
he would learn the give and take

about what he might give
and take

Yokefellow

You are referring to The Anomaly... sometimes referred to as The Nobody.

Much has been written about this mysterious person.

;)

Workman

UNIQUE
well yes....ok....but....

the movie is about one man
who would have to suffer changing his name
a lot

and endure this world in sooooooo many ways

and being alive.....unable to die
he would learn the give and take

about what he might give
and take
I know..I just love to add my 2(cent)...TO IT!

Darkforbid

It’s nice..to have a game(thing) being your control, isn’t it?..it makes you comfortable in pretending of your reality in it..and off-coarse! I know you think your immortal..it is what a thing does and likes you to think of your pretending self!..good on you though, you deserve it... what else can you tell us? Loki!!!

Well if you really want to know I started playing DOT a few winters ago whilst squatting an abandoned boat,, both the dog and I loved it at the start,, but as winter set in,.. and she got bigger,, things got too cramped
DSCF4673.JPG

Obviously I can't miss the chance to post a puppy pic
DSCF4178.JPG

Workman

UNIQUE
Well if you really want to know I started playing DOT a few winters ago whilst squatting an abandoned boat,, both the dog and I loved it at the start,, but as winter set in,.. and she got bigger,, things got too cramped View attachment 33235

Obviously I can't miss the chance to post a puppy picView attachment 33237
I don’t want to know of whom your not trying to be!..
We want to know of WHAT have you become!

“No Matter how much a snake sheds skin.
IT’S STILL A SNAKE”!

Nothing weighs more than a secret, for I now know yours, I see that you have been thinking quite a lot to the point where a trickster is born..I saw it hiding behind your words!..Who are you trying to fool? Your name carries danger, and that I must take it down.

Last edited: