• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lord's Name in Vain

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
God does send forth His spirit as per Psalms 104:30.
I find God's spirit is ' neuter ' at Numbers 11:17; Numbers 11:25.
Reading at John 6:38-40 Jesus came down to do his Father's will, and Not his own will.
Plus, at John 6:46 Jesus says Not that any man has seen the father - Exodus 33:20
If Jesus was the Father then No man has seen Jesus.

that is how created things come to be, by sending forth and when they are recalled they are drawn back into....

so god speaks, things come into being, and when god is accomplished what he sent forth, it returns. this is why mankind is born and dies. god spoke and everything and everyone came to be

so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
that is how created things come to be, by sending forth and when they are recalled they are drawn back into....
so god speaks, things come into being, and when god is accomplished what he sent forth, it returns. this is why mankind is born and dies. god spoke and everything and everyone came to be
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

...and I find God's purpose is to resurrect the dead through Jesus - Revelation 1:18.
Plus, God's words show His Power and Strength (Isaiah 40:26)
God sends forth His spirit and things are created as per Psalms 104:30.
God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth as per Revelation 11:18 B.
Bring to ruin by the executional 'words' from Jesus' mouth as per Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
...and I find God's purpose is to resurrect the dead through Jesus - Revelation 1:18.
Plus, God's words show His Power and Strength (Isaiah 40:26)
God sends forth His spirit and things are created as per Psalms 104:30.
God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth as per Revelation 11:18 B.
Bring to ruin by the executional 'words' from Jesus' mouth as per Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-16.

god sent forth as I WILL BE what I WILL BE.

and so I AM a bittersweet symphony

Psalm 22:6
But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.