• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

Well that is not true. You were provided not one but four scriptures from the Torah and one from the New testament (5x scriptures total) all proving Gods ownership of the Sabbath as being "the Lords day" which is the meaning of the Greek words used in τη κυριακη ημερα. So the question remains, what day is the Lord's day according to scripture? Answered by the scriptures in the new testament "FOR THE SON OF MAN IS LORD EVEN OF THE SABBATH DAY" (Matthew 12:8). More scripture from the Torah is provided in post # 2844 linked along with the Greek meanings of Revelation 1:10 as further supporting evidence in disagreement with you, waiting for you to address it. Sorry friend it seems Gods Word disagrees with you here.
Your response here..
Everyone in this forum can go back and see for themselves that you never provided any verse that identified "The Lord's Day" as the sabbath.
The very posts and scriptures you leave out of your responses prove there is no truth in your Words. I will leave that between you and God. Everyone in this forum can go back and see for themselves that you are not telling the truth. Does this not worry you? It should.

AdamjEdgar

The Sabbath is the fourth commandment for Jews and Protestants but is the third commandment for Catholics. All groups share the same 17 verses of Exodus 20, but group them differently. There is nothing in the text that numbers the commandments.
instead of side tracking with useless information that avoids the question posted to you...answer the post i made please.

1. Explain why it is that the originator of all christianity in non trinitarian world views supposedly had the authority to authorize the disciples/apostles to change the sabbath especially as there is also no written record of Christ making an such request given it was his custom, and his teaching, to keep the sabbath?

2. explain christs prophecy concerning the abomination of desolations dual prophecy. It can not have only referred to A.D 70...Rome was the only world super power at the time...the prophecy timeline in Daniel 2 (nebuchadnezzar's dream had not yet reached the feet of iron and clay).

BTW if you make the claim that the stone that was cut without hands hitting the feet of iron and clay was the incarnation of Christ, then Jesus was prophesying (future) about Himself after he had already been born...it hardly seems prophetic to prophesy about past events!

No Matthew 24 is clearly talking about the Second Coming of Christ in the very last days.

I think your claims about the 4th commandment fall down in a heap on a number of grounds. Again, conflict and inconsistency means bad theology...the idea that the Sabbath was changed to sunday by the apostles is simply false.

We can also add to this the fact that the catholic denomination openly accepts that the sabbath was changed by the church. I would suggest you read the book by Samuel Bacchiocci "From Sabbath to Sunday". its a very useful academic source for the explanation of exactly how this doctrine came about...well worth the read to enlighten one to some truths one of which is that it appears that the Catholic church do not claim Christ changed the day, rather, the Church did it!

If you dont mind an old youtube vdeo and a speaker with very heavy accent, you can watch a 1 hour presentation by Dr Samuel Bacchiocci on this subject

Last edited:

3rdAngel

The problem is that the scriptures, as the canonical texts of Christianity, were selected by men.
Tell me do you not think God gave us the Hebrew bible made up of the old testament scriptures through Moses and the prophets and the new testament scriptures through the words of Jesus and the Apostles that together make up the Words of God?

3rdAngel

As expected, you throw the entire church to the curb. So when did the "true" church appear?
Well that is not true. According to the scriptures it depends how we define the word "Church" ἐκκλησία (ekklēsía | G1577) which simply means, those who are called together. Gods Church is not a Church building or the 40,000 different Christian religions that are in the world today in fulfillment of Matthew 24:24. Gods Church according to the scriptures are all those who choose by faith to believe and follow what Gods Word says. This is Gods Church according to the scriptures. There is no other Church on earth than those who have the Word of God and are purified by it. Therefore if we do not believe and obey Gods Word when God gives us a knowledge of the truth of His Word and we in turn choose to reject Gods Word in order to practice our sins we are not a part of Gods Church according to 1 John 2:3-4. Gods Church therefore is simply all those who believe and follow Gods Word. I believe according to the scriptures, Gods people are in every Church of the world, living up to all the knowledge that God has revealed to them and in times of ignorance God winks at (see John 10:16 and Acts 17:30-31). The 40,000 different Christian religions of the world today have fallen away from God and His Word in order to follow their own teachings leading Gods people away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God. It is written in the scriptures, that the hour is coming and now is, that Gods true worshipers will worship the father in Spirit and in truth. God is a Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. God is calling us all out from following these man-made teachings and traditions back to worship Him according to His Word.
Umm... have you read Ignatius's letters? I'm not sure how you can claim he was "outside the scriptures". Ignatius was certainly against the Judaizers though, but then so was the apostle Paul.
This is an unfounded and unsupported judgement against fellow Christians.
It seems you have not done your homework. Ignatius is only considered a Church father by those who seek to make excuses to not believe Gods Word and break Gods commandments and sin against God. Putting the teachings and traditions of men outside of the scriptures are against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9. The Catholic Church has long held up the authenticity of all the letters of Ignatius from past to present as being truthful. However, in 1886, Presbyterian minister and church historian William Dool Killen published an essay extensively arguing that none of the epistles attributed to Ignatius were authentic (Wiki linked; Journal of Higher Criticism; BibleHub etc etc). Some however, argue that some letters were authentic and others not. There is no consensus between scholars of different denominations and you want to put your faith in the teachings and traditions of men outside of the scriptures? The problem here however, is that there is no agreement as to what is genuine and what is fabrication and what is not and when we put the teachings and traditions of men above the scriptures we are no longer following God but man.
Prior to his crucifixion, Jesus taught in the temples (Matthew 21:12, Luke 4:15) After the crucifixion, they met every (not just the Sabbath) day in the temple courts: Acts 2:42-4743 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts.
Yes this is what I posted to you. You did nothing to answer my challenge to you. Again, I would also like to challenge you on your use of Acts 20:7 and 1 Corinthians 16:2 and using them to make the claim or statement that these scriptures prove that the Church was transitioning from the Sabbath to the first day of the week. Where does it say that in the scriptures you quoted? - Lets be honest, nowhere right. Lets compared what you posted above and your claim that the last two scriptures prove that the Church was transitioning from Sabbath to the first day of the week with Acts 2:47-48

Acts 2:47-48 46, And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 47, Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

So as can be proven in the scriptures Gods people met together every day of the week and this also included the first day of the week. This did not make every day of the week a holy day of rest and abolish Gods Sabbath commandment . There is nothing in any of these scriptures that state as you said, that the Church was transitioning from Sabbath to the first day of the week. That is you trying to read into the scriptures what is not written in the scriptures. Finally, none of these scriptures make any claims to changing Gods 4th commandment or the obligation to continue keeping the seventh day as a holy day of rest according to Gods 10 commandments . The proof of this is that everyone of the disciples and Apostles continued keeping the Sabbath as Gods holy day of rest until they died (see Acts of the Apostles 13:14; 13:27; 13:44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Revelation 1:10).

more to come...

3rdAngel

Remember, in historic Christian church, there is no "wrong" day to worship. There are traditional days, which generally occur on days we can gather and not work, but there are no "wrong" days.
According to the scriptures, we can meet together to worship God any day of the week and so we should. That has never been the problem or the issue here. The problem is that of disregarding and breaking Gods Sabbath commandment which is one of Gods 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken. As can be shown through the scriptures in the previous section the historic Church of the bible met together everyday of the seek and continued to keep Gods Sabbath commandment as a holy day of rest as God commanded them to do.
Which leads us to Acts 20, where we are meeting on the first day of the week. 7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight. 8 And there were many lights in the upper chamber, where they were gathered together.
So your point here? You did not make one by quoting this scripture? We already know through the scripture I provided for you earlier in Acts 2:47-48 that Gods people met together breaking bread every day of the week and still kept the Sabbath commandment until they died. Gathering on the first day of the week in Acts 20:7-8 was no different to the disciples gathering any other day of the week. They still kept Gods Sabbath commandment. Notice the reason for them meeting together in Acts 20:7-8 in Acts 20:7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight. According to the scriptures the reason why the disciples were meeting together just like every other day of the week in this case was because Paul was departing the disciples and was going to depart to Jerusalem the next morning.

more to come...

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Incorrect. See above. Compare away my friend.
Already have. As shown from the scriptures above in this post and the earlier post you are part quoting in your post here, your use of Acts 20:7 and 1 Corinthians 16:2 and using them to make the claim or statement that these scriptures prove that the Church was transitioning from the Sabbath to the first day of the week is false. Gods people met together every day of the week not just on the first day of the week. Where does it say that in the scriptures you quoted that the reason the early Church met together was to transition from Sabbath to the first day of the week? - Lets be honest, it doesn't. You are reading that into the scriptures.
I think our readers can decide this for themselves. We are under no compulsion for a Sabbath.
Likewise, if we are not Christian we are under no compulsion, to not lie, steal commit adultery, murder, use Gods name in vain, etc etc but according to the scripture if we are Christian and love God we are told to love God and keep His commandments in John 14:15; John 15:10; 1 John 5:2-4. Breaking anyone of Gods 10 commandments according to the scripturs is sin in Gods eyes (compare James 2:10-11 and 1 John 3:4) which separates us from God (see Isaiah 59:2). According to the scriptures sin (breaking Gods law and not believing Gods Word) is the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil in 1 John 3:6-10 and obeying Gods law is how we knoe that we know God or do not know God see 1 John 2:3-4. So you are correct. We are under no compulsion to believe and obey Gods Word but if we continue to live a life of sin and unbelief we will be lost and lose our salvation as Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23.
Okay, I'll bite. Let's take a look at some of your verses. Act 13:14: From Perga they went on to Pisidian Antioch. On the Sabbath they entered the synagogue and sat down.
Paul and his companions go to a synagogue, sit down, and later preach to those in the temple. This is not a gathering of believing Christians on the Sabbath, it is a gathering of Jews as one might expect. 13:27: The people of Jerusalem and their rulers did not recognize Jesus, yet in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets that are read every Sabbath.
You would have to explain how this shows Christians gathered in the temple on the Sabbath. I'm not seeing this at all. Certainly the people of Jerusalem and their rulers weren't Christians.13:44: On the next Sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord. 45 When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy. They began to contradict what Paul was saying and heaped abuse on him. Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: “We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles. Once again, the apostle are witnessing to gentiles on the Sabbath. This is a witness, and the Jews show up to argue with them. This is not a gathering of Christian believers for Sabbath services. This post is getting long. I suspect if I go through 15;21 and the others I'll find much the same. But you didn't take the time to post the actual verses, so I'll take a pass on doing the same. In any event, I think we have conclusively shown that Christians were free to attend Sabbath, just as they are now, but were never under a compulsion to do so. Good night everyone, and thank you for the conversation 3rdAngel. I am behind in my work and I have a lot to catch up with, so it may be awhile before I can get back to anyone.
Lets not try to explain away the scriptures dear friend. They were only posted to show that Gods people were continuing to keep the Sabbath well after the death and resurrection of Jesus until they died and Jesus expected His disciples to continue keeping the Sabbath commandment until the second coming. Note Matthew 24:20 is in context to the prophecies of the last days and the time of the end....

Matthew 24:15 So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’a described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house. 18 And let no one in the field return for his cloak. 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. As shown through the scrioptures earlier, everyone of the disciples and Apostles continued keeping the Sabbath as Gods holy day of rest until they died (see Acts of the Apostles 13:14; 13:27; 13:44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2; 18:4; Revelation 1:10). Just as it was the custom of Jesus to keep the Sabbath it was the custom of Paul and the other disciples.
  • Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
  • Acts 17: 2, And Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures.
NOTE: Jesus speaking of still keeping the Sabbath in the last days well after the death of the Apostles and disciples who all kept the Sabbath
  • Matthew 24:15 So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’a described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop come down to retrieve anything from his house. 18And let no one in the field return for his cloak. 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath.
NOTE: All the remaining scriptures were simply provided to prove that the Apostles and disciples all continued keeping the Sabbath until they died and Jesus gave them no instructions not to obey Gods Sabbath and the Apostles and disciples knew nothing about no longer keeping the Sabbath according to the scriptures. Lets start earlier and show what they were doing after the death and reurrection of Jesus..
  • Matthew 28:1 1, In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.
NOTE: No one told Mary and the disciples to no longer keep the Sabbath and they continued doing so after the death and resurrection of Jesus.
  • Acts 13:14 14, But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down
NOTE: Paul continued keeping the Sabbath.
  • Acts 13:44 44, And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.
NOTE: The whole city would come together to hear the Word of God from Paul on the Sabbath and the Sabbath was still being kept by the Apostles and disciples.
  • Acts 15:21, 21, For Moses of old time has in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
NOTE: Note the gentiles would be continuing to learn Gods Word every Sabbath.
  • Acts 16:13-15, 13, And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down, and spoke to the women which resorted thither.14, And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended to the things which were spoken of Paul. 15, And when she was baptized, and her household, she sought us, saying, If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide there. And she constrained us.
NOTE: Paul and the disciples were going down to the river side to pray on the Sabbath.
  • Acts 17:2 2, And Paul, as his custom was, went in to them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures.
NOTE: It was Paul's custom to keep the Sabbath and reason with others out of the scriptures.
  • Acts 18:4 4, And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.
NOTE: Every Sabbath Paul was keeping not some of them.

So as can be proven in the scriptures Gods people met together every day of the week and this also included the first day of the week. This did not make every day of the week a holy day of rest and abolish Gods Sabbath commandment . There is nothing in any of these scriptures that state that the Church was transitioning from Sabbath to the first day of the week or that Gods Sabbath was no longer a requirement and standard for Christian living. Gods people including the Apostles, and disciples and the early Church continued keeping the Sabbath until they died. God has always had a people from His prophets and people of the old testament to Jesus and the Apostles and discisples of the early Church all through time to this present day who have always kept His Sabbath. Sunday worship on the other hand is a man-made teaching and tradition handed down by the Roman Catholic Church that has led many away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9. We have all been taught lies in Sunday school. Its time to leave the fallen Church's God is calling us all back to His Word to worship Him in Spirit and in truth (see John 4:23-24; John 17:17; John 6:63).

Take Care.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Your response here..

The very posts and scriptures you leave out of your responses prove there is no truth in your Words.
Like I said, the thread is open for any person to go back and review your statements. They can see for themselves that you never provided a verse that identified the Lord's Day as the Sabbath. I'm perfectly content to leave it at that.

You can continue throwing your temper tantrum and make ad hominem attacks if you like. It really doesn't help your case.

IndigoChild5559

instead of side tracking with useless information that avoids the question posted to you...answer the post i made please.
Sorry, I'm not interested in engaging with you. You are another person who enjoys doing very long posts. I don't. I like succinctness. No offense -- I'm sure there are many people in here who would love to talk to you. Just not me.

3rdAngel

Like I said, the thread is open for any person to go back and review your statements.
Absolutely, you have no where to hide as everyone of my posts with supporting scripture prove the Sabbath is "the Lords day" If you disagree prove that my OP does not prove that the Sabbath is the Lords day. The reason you refuse to address this post is because you are unable to. Lets be honest. The Sabbath is the Lords day according to the scriptures. There is no reference to the first day of the week as being "the Lords day".

IndigoChild5559

See post # 2844 linked. If you disagree with the scriptures proving that the Sabbath is "the Lords day" then prove why you disagree. Funny thing is I am not the one saying it. It is Gods Word not mine so your argument is with God not me whose Words you choose not to believe.
All you are doing is repeating the same claims you have made all along, without supplying the necessary evidence. How long are you going to keep this up?

3rdAngel

All you are doing is repeating the same claims you have made all along, without supplying the necessary evidence. How long are you going to keep this up?
Well that is not true. All you are doing is denying Gods Word which is the evidence in our discussion with your words that is not evidence and ignoring the scriptures which are Gods Word that are in disagreement with you. The evidence I have already provided are the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. How long are you going to keep this up and deny Gods Word with your words? For me only Gods Word is true and we should believe and follow them according to Romans 3:4 and Acts 5:29.

IndigoChild5559

I did see post # 2844 linked. If you disagree with the scriptures proving that the Sabbath is "the Lords day" then prove why you disagree. If you cannot all you have are your words disagreeing with Gods Word.
I did you the courtesy of clicking on your link, which is far more than you deserve.

You first list the verse in Revelation, the ONLY verse that actually mentions the Lord's Day. It does not identify which day of the week it is.

Then you go on to cite a whole bunch of other verses, NONE of which mention the Lord's Day.

So you utterly failed to meet your burden of proof.

IndigoChild5559

Delete. Sorry, but I've lost my patience with you.

You are giving me what I call, the Pit Bull treatment. By that I mean that you are simply biting as best you can, and refusing to let go, even when you have already lost. Repeating the same flawed arguments just doesn't work.

3rdAngel

I did you the courtesy of clicking on your link, which is far more than you deserve.
You first list the verse in Revelation, the ONLY verse that actually mentions the Lord's Day. It does not identify which day of the week it is.
Then you go on to cite a whole bunch of other verses, NONE of which mention the Lord's Day.
So you utterly failed to meet your burden of proof.
Sorry dear friend but I prefer what the scriptures teach and the scriptures disagree with you here. As posted earlier, the bible does tell us what day the Lord's day is. As already proven in the scriptures including the Torah and in the Greek meaning of the scriptures used in Revelation 1:10 the Greek words κυριακῇ ἡμέρᾳ (the Lord's day) means the day that the Lord' claims ownership over and includes both in authority and ownership. In scripture this is clearly demonstrated in the Torah and directly in the New testament scriptures.

If you read my OP, the challenge is to prove Sunday or the first day of the week (biblical time) is the Lords day? You cannot because there is no scripture that makes this connection. Yet it is simply a lie to claim that "the Lords day" cannot be shown to be the seventh day of the week (biblical time) when the OP already demonstrates this with scripture that you simply choose to ignore..

As demonstrated though the scriptures earlier.. The term "the Lord's day" was used by some in the early Church as a reference to Sunday worship in celebration of the resurrection of Jesus. It comes from a scripture in the bible found in Revelation 1
  • REVELATION 1:10 10, I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
The Greek words used for the day that JOHN was in the Spirit of is the for Lord's day are
  • REVELATION 1:10 εγενομην εν πνευματι εν τη κυριακη ημερα και ηκουσα οπισω μου φωνην μεγαλην ως σαλπιγγος
The word "κυριακη" (translit. "kuriake") is an Adjective - Dative - Singular - Feminine. This means it is being used as a 'possessive' as ownership or belonging to ("of", see 1 Corinthians 11:20, "the Lord's supper"), which means the "day" in context belongs to "the Lord". It is literally "the Lord's (belonging to) day". This means, that the "day" in context is uniquely "the Lord's" out of all the 7 days of the week, for the day under consideration is that which exists within the week, as a day which repeats weekly. This is extremely important, as those who incorrectly assume it to mean "the first [day] of the week" in lieu of Jesus' resurrection, cannot get a weekly occurrence out of a one-time event, in fulfillment of typology of the Firstfruit/Wavesheaf in Leviticus 23:9-14, as made known in 1 Corinthians 15:20,23

The problem here however is that there is not a single scripture that references Sunday or the first day of the week (bible names for the days of the week) to being "the Lords day" in scripture.

According to the scripture "the Lords day" however can be referenced to "the Sabbath day" of Gods' 4th commandment found in Exodus 20:8-11.

Letting the scriptures answer this question

WHAT DAY IS THE LORD'S DAY ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES?
  • FOR THE SON OF MAN IS LORD EVEN OF THE SABBATH DAY (Matthew 12:8)
This then promotes a bit of a dilemma for the Church as there is not a single scripture in all of the bible that days "the Lords day" from Revelation 1:10 is Sunday. Yet there is many scriptures referencing "the Lords day" or Gods' specific claims to ownership of any particular day to the Sabbath day that he blessed and set aside as a holy day of rest for a memorial of creation (see Genesis 2:1-3) and made one of Gods' 10 commandments (Exodus 20:8-11).

God's "ownership" of the Sabbath day or "Lord's day is also repeated elsewhere as "MY" (ownership of the day as in the Greek used in REVELATION 1:10 κυριακη). Other scriptures in the bible pointing to "the Lords day" as being the Sabbath day...
  • MATTHEW 12:8 FOR THE SON OF MAN IS LORD EVEN OF THE SABBATH DAY. (the Sabbath day is Lord's day)

• LEVITICUS 19:30 You shall keep MY SABBATHS, (God's claim to ownership of the Sabbath day) and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

• EZEKIEL 20:12 Moreover also I gave them MY SABBATHS, (God's claim to ownership of the Sabbath day) to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

• EZEKIEL 20:20 20, And keep holy MY SABBATHS (God's claim to ownership of the Sabbath day); and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

• ISAIAH 58:13 13, If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure ON MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
κυριακῇ ἡμέρᾳ used in Revelations 1:10 is in reference to the Lord's ownership of the day. It does not say that this day is in reference to μιά των σαββάτων which means the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK (bible time).

Your challenge here in this OP is to prove from the scriptures alone that the Lord's DAY is in reference to the First day of the week. If you cannot all you have is a teaching and tradition of men that is not supported in the scriptures. There is not a single scripture in all the bible that refers to Sunday as being "the Lords day". So as proven above it is untruthful to make the claim you cannot prove that "the Lords day" or the Lords ownership of a day in the bible cannot be proven to be the Sabbath day. The scriptures and the Koine Greek disagree with you here.

If you disagree, you are welcome to prove how all the scriptures and Greek provided above in disagreement with you does not support a claim that the Sabbath is "the Lord's day". You refuse to address the above because you cannot argue against it. Just be honest. Receive Gods correction and be blessed. If you disagree, prove why you disagree. Sorry I am not leaving you anything to hide behind here.

Take Care.